Do guns kill people or people kill people?

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Re: Re: Re: Do guns kill people or people kill people?

Originally posted by Spike~
How so?

It depends on where the gun comes from. If it is from the child's house or parents', then the parents are liable. In order to get rid of all reliability, you have to have the ammunition seperated from the gun, and the safety look on the gun.

Chain3r-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do guns kill people or people kill people?

One last note before I get off for the day, I also think that if a store sold a gun to a kid for any reason then it should be the stores fault, or if the store sold guns to somebody who they know sells on the street.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think no matter what if kid got gun from parents they should be liable, Its not hard to teach a kid gun+shoot+at person=bad.
My parents have never had to put locks on there guns, and guess what i've never shot anyone or myself.

Chain3r-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just because parents teach kids guns=bad that doesn't mean they'll listen. What if your some nerd or fat kid at school that gets picked on? Your parents taught you its bad but you still might end up shooting A.Yourself B.People who make fun of you. Maybe kids who go out of their way to make your life a living Hell should be punished. I dunno prolly not, maybe.
Me->:madatu <-Me :rofl2 Me confused

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They both contribute to killing people. Guns wouldn't kill people on their own this is true, but would there be as many murders without guns? I doubt it. Sure if someone really wanted to kill someone else they could do it some other way, but having a gun with you makes it so easy to do that it encourages violence. When people get angry at something guns make it so easy for them to just shoot someone, if they didn't have the option murders would probably be less of a problem. well I hope someone understood that it's kinda weird.

Chain3r-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Maybe...

Maybe this thread should be about: Where guns invented for the best or the worse?

Mustafa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stickdeath.com
Yes but just because some kid gets pissed off doesn't mean that he has to pick up a gun and kill someone...if that were the way it worked almost everyone would be dead, because I'm sure that everybody gets pissed off at least once a day...I know I do
:madatu :madatu
:shoot :rollie

Mustafa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stickdeath.com
And also, some people think that guns are for better (myself not included), and they say that it helps us keep this great country of ours up and standing. Like for example: another country has a quarrel, so the US comes in to shoot them all through their faces. Thats the way its been working. Also, has anybody seen the movie "Bowling For Columbine"? That shows great examples of people who think that guns are for the better & worse.

~Canuck~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im gonna be logical. A gun is an inanimate object. kill is a noun used to describe an action performed by animate objects. Therefore guns cannot kill people.

If anyone decides to say guns kill people, then they better add every little thing that could kill somoene to that list.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Maybe this thread should be about : Where guns invented for the best or the worse?"

Thats ludicris to even ask.
yay instraments of distruction really help everyone.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is it in the constitution that they are allowed to defend themselves or they have the right to have a gun? The constution isn't a argument in this case but I'm looking for peoples views.

Mustafa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stickdeath.com
True it was in the constitution but that was when we had a reason to buy guns, now we buy them for almost no good reason except to kill people. The only other use for a gun is to shoot beer cans and things that blow up.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I know, crime is definitely higher in the U.S than some countries because of people being allowed to have guns... It isn't self defence it's giving criminals weapons to attack the country.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Teenagers like to rebel aswell...... "

Any teenager idiotic enough to rebel by shooting someone and going to prison for 30 years, has problem.s

blueyesdragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"guns dont kill people, people kill people" it is pretty simple. how any one managed to convince a jury that a gun manufacturer was lible for the death of a person due to someone elses malicious acts is beyond me. the person holding the gun and pulling the trigger is at fault not the gun. it takes alot of help for a gun to fire.

just had to add my 2 cents

peace out