Diablo III on PS3?

makingloot

Reaction score
I find it highly doubtful that Blizzard will make it a game for consoles, especially with how most of the game uses a lot of hotkeys in controlling your character. The game controlling mechanics are just a bit too extended for console controllers to work with, the way I see it.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
maybe for the PS3 but that new nintendo controller looks like it could fit a keyboard onto it.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
Obviously, they would make the necessary adjustment to port it to a console.

The Nintendo controller would work, but both Microsoft and Sony will have their own tech in which an external tablet can be used for games, which would only assist in the porting to a console.

micromachne

Member!
Reaction score
There is no reason the game can't go on the PS3 aside from politics. The game isn't anything special. It's just a dungeon crawler. The PS3 already has a few similar games to it. In fact, most consoles have had similar games to it.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
Ye and it is not like the graphics are anything special, it could be easily run on a Wii; graphically speaking that is.

Sargento

Reaction score
I can't say if they are planning on porting it to the PS3 or not, but I can definitely say that I would love to have some PS3 players on board. The more people on the servers, the more attention the game gets, and the more attention the RMAH gets. The greater the demand, the higher the prices go (so I can make a more appreciable profit off of my mindless grinding).

Also, I think this would be a fun game to kickback with a controller to and kill some mobs.

Pro-PS3 port here.

WhiteNelumbo

Member!
Reaction score
It seems pretty possible to me. There aren't that many buttons in D3. If it does come out for PS3, I'd like to try it. It seems pretty interesting. Doesn't XBox get any love though?

hemmer

Reaction score
Why should it move to PS3. I mean, the game would be so much harder to control, and your character would probably be tiny. Having said that, I think some improvements could be made to the game when they port it to console.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
I can't say if they are planning on porting it to the PS3 or not, but I can definitely say that I would love to have some PS3 players on board. The more people on the servers, the more attention the game gets, and the more attention the RMAH gets. The greater the demand, the higher the prices go (so I can make a more appreciable profit off of my mindless grinding).

Also, I think this would be a fun game to kickback with a controller to and kill some mobs.

Pro-PS3 port here.
I am with you for this. I would prefer a controller over a keyboard for this game. for dungeon crawler games I like an analog or d-pad over constantly clicking.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
It seems pretty possible to me. There aren't that many buttons in D3. If it does come out for PS3, I'd like to try it. It seems pretty interesting. Doesn't XBox get any love though?
Sony is probably paying for an exclusive and that is cool with me. I think each console should have that game that makes you want to buy it for.

vishiousx

Reaction score
I have heard a lot of talk about it coming to consoles so I would not be surprised at all to see it happen. I'm not really sure how well it would work with a controller though. The ease of use with a keyboard definitely won't be a thing with consoles.