Diablo I hacks?

T

Tricks

Looking for anything anyone has for Diablo 1. I see a lot on D2 but nada on the first. If anyone knows any links to get some quality D1 apps please respond. And sorry if this has come up before, I tried the search function but it seemed to fail me.
Thanks
Tricks~

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i know they exist. have you tried lookin with google. it almost always finds anything i need.

lets see. jamelaa has a char editor for Diablo classic that really rocked. theirs also a hack that lets you cast spells in town. and also one that gives you 4 extra spells that are hidden.

the char editor also has an item editor in it.. you can copy any item you want as many times as you want. you can also put any type of item on any spot on the body. IE: a ring on your head.

theirs a hack that will tell you exactly where in the game all other players are. a maphack, ultravision hack. theirs a walk through walls hack. theirs a hack that will teleport another character back to town.

Diablo Classic has been hacked to the extreme. if you can think of something cool that you could hack a game to do. its prolly already been done in diablo classic.