Diablo Assassin's Charge Attack Spell

jetlee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Any of you have ne ideas on the Diablo Assassin's Charge attack spell when you attak it gives u a powerup thing taht goes round ur hero...attack again u get another, attack yet again u get 1 more so 3 going around (ball lights or powerup energies) then u attack the 4th time and it releases and your attk is a massive dmg....ne ideas for warcraft? i was thinking maybe using trigs with critcal strike but how do u do the powerup energies going around your hero? Thanks and give me a example of the trig not the dl please...thanks yos

jetlee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
You know wat im saying dood...yo its the file dont give me the file or any file to download just give me the trig itself homeboi aight? That mai man and yo im talking about the assassin's basic charge up spell that when she attacks it adds up to her dmg and on her 4th attack her charge is unleashed...thats all i want..thanks kids

frosticles

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
umm all the skills power up like that some do elemental damage and cast spells and on the 4th attack it will just power up again but it won't really go past3 it will just waste ur mana unless u talon kick or normal attack or dragon flight or somthing but i think the one ur talking about is called tigerstrike

DisTurBeD-OrC

Member!
Reaction score
For the balls of light, use the special effect 'sphere'. (if you don't know, it's the green ball that floats around kael). All you have to do is creat it over the units head.

NewPosts

New threads