Diablo 3?

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
diablo 3 is a fansite ran by a buncha noobs. they stole a lot of our d3 section and put it on their 'speculation' forums (it was actually pretty elaborate) but they eventually took it down like two weeks later after i started some **** with their admin.

just another unseen thing i did to help BF.
you say that like weve always come up with our own "news", youve said yourself nothing we have is original, its "borrowed"

regardless of how they get the information, diablo3.com is a good place to keep track of everything (nicely put together imo) and they do have some members that get the insider info

and @ cheeze: old news? some of what im mentioning has only been going on for 2-3 days, and not a word is spoken about it in BF, hows that old?

Reaction score
No, I mean they copied all our threads word for word without sourcing it claiming it as their own. It was pretty ****ed up.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
diablo 3 is a fansite ran by a buncha noobs. they stole a lot of our d3 section and put it on their 'speculation' forums (it was actually pretty elaborate) but they eventually took it down like two weeks later after i started some **** with their admin.

just another unseen thing i did to help BF.
Why is it that ones that actually help BF are always unseen?

Not that I care anymore, I just like to argue with you :acclaim

Reaction score
Because I didn't want to star tsome huge forum war cause they were supposed to be our affilates ors omething.

One of those times I was trying to help ebf rather than just be a prick all the time.

D

DVN

Dream Vacation Network

I liked the posts and cool layout you have here! I would like to thank you for sharing your experience and the time it took to post!! Two Thumbs up!