Diablo 3 Comming Out Soon!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
oh really?I would be as happy as u if i didnt know that this is only shit!It would probably be a new mod like eastern sun\hell on earth.Dont imagine a d3 with new acts,heroes.Sorry to disappoint u but Blizzard put and END for diablo when the full v1.10 is released

TooL4006

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok how come this doesnt go to the void like mine did..mod could u explain this to me...its just as dumb as mine was

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well, this was bumped...but oh well.

You guys seriously spent time checking the Blizzard site, when it's obviously just a joke? Suckers!

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
dark mage why did you have to bump this? ohh well at least you stayed on topic... and i dont think it came out in december cause its august now.. and december was like 9 months ago and it ddint come out then and soo on

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
there still working on d2 1.10 i dont even thikn d3 is anywhere close to the near future.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ogre_Barb
I doubt D3 will be out anytime soon.
Good call man. Good call. :rolleyes:

B

Bootneed

Wow did u ppl even think that they might not even make a d3 i mean how would it work the soul stones are gone and the evels are dead, the only thing left to do is kill off the rest of the minons which would make a pretty boring game. The only plot would be is to kill everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.