Diablo 3 clinches the win

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
In our last poll, Diablo 3 wins with over half the total votes. But the poll was ruined as some people voted for the game they wanted to come out next rather than the game they think would come out. Also, in our last poll, unregistered users(guests) were allowed to vote.
This weeks poll is about handheld console. We're dealing with the PSP and the NDS. Which one is better? Guest voting is allowed(until abused).
Vote and Discuss.

idontcare

Reaction score
well of course diablo 3 wins its diablo 3! you :angry

idontcare

Reaction score
umm, well i dont think anyone knows when it comes out and i heard that it wasnt coming out for a wile so dont get ur hopes up. but i cant wait til it comes out if anyone knows wen it comes out u should tell me.

thc_doomraider

Reaction score
yo you guys, Diablo 3 comes out in 2006, this is confirmed by many game sites and game stores. More proof.....well obvious connections i may call it, is job positions opened up looking for someone with the description "a very experienced game designer (or w/e i dont remember the actual name) to lead the team that created the Diablo series". Also they hired the same symphony that recorded the original music for D1 and D2 and recorded the soundtrack for Diablo 3. More proof is I talked to someone who is working in Blizzard and says that Diablo 3 should be out jan-feb of 2006, now looking at Ghost we know that it could be pushed back.....and farther back but it is in production and expected for 2006.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
game sites other than blizzard?....

if we dont hear about diablo 3 at blizzcon this year, its safe to say its not coming out for a long time...

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Where did it come from the there will be a Diablo 3? Was it that good? People in the forum said that diablo 2 is dying so y would blizzard make a 3?

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
In our last poll, Diablo 3 wins with over half the total votes.
How exciting!
But the poll was ruined as some people voted for the game they wanted to come out next rather than the game they think would come out.
Alas!

RedGanksta

Member!
Reaction score
in 2006 they are announcing new about diablo3 its not coming out in 2006 and when they announce it.. its probably gonna take klike 3 or 4 years till it comes out... look at starcraft ghost it was announced around 2002-2003 and yet its still not out so dont get your hopes up..

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hmm, somehow i think it is deja vu, but i think I saw this 3 months ago. What relevence is thier in posting in this old shit

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
Diablo 3 , just like the others, will enable that pay every month bullshit.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Tupac Amaru Shakur said:
Where did it come from the there will be a Diablo 3? Was it that good? People in the forum said that diablo 2 is dying so y would blizzard make a 3?
Diablo 2 is 6 years old and people still play it in mass, that is why they are making a 3.

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
Tupac Amaru Shakur said:
Its dieing bc of the scammers and no hacks

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Forged said:
Diablo 2 is 6 years old and people still play it in mass, that is why they are making a 3.
SC is 8 years old and ppl still play it in mass.

Anyways, why would you guys bump portal poll threads? This is 8 months old too.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
N_LeGenD) said:
SC is 8 years old and ppl still play it in mass.

Anyways, why would you guys bump portal poll threads? This is 8 months old too.
This thread is 8 months old and ppl still post in mass ;).

Reaction score
D2 isent dying people just want it to be better so they want D3 ^ ^

Reaction score
Whats ur acct name man ill play with ya.........if u have free for my guys.........people steal my accts cuz there losa's