Diablo 3 Beta off to a great start

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Got in on the Open Beta today. Absolutely great gameplay. Looking forward to setting up some clans/ guilds/ or what have you.

Big shout-out to ST+ for really kicking off the diablo 3 fan page on Facebook... now let's bring some of that discussion to the forums!

For starters, what do you guys think is the most overpowered class (good/ bad, doesn't matter)?

-I would have to say Monk

Daiske-newa

Reaction score
Hello,
I do agree the monk is overpowered with they attacks, however I will stay true to barbarian class due to i love the skills i can see that barbarian will be over powered as well

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i was rather bored. still buying assuming it gets better

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
i was rather bored. still buying assuming it gets better
What classes did you try?

I got to try out Demon Hunter and Monk. Never got to witch doctor or barbarian. Heard that witch doctor was weak and barbarian was powerful as well as good fun.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
most of them. i think i will be playing hard core if this is the case

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
From what I've heard, Inferno difficulty is so hard that none of the developers have beaten it yet.

Good luck in hardcore.
Heard something about Inferno and the developers. I'm pretty sure a few of them have beaten it but from what I know, it was truly the best of the best of the people that MADE THE GAME.

I have no hope of even attempting it personally.

TinyTuny

Reaction score
I have tried the Monk, the barbarian and the witch Doctor, I like their skills and I love the game.