Describe yourself...

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Glow you should hang out with him and then you can get him partying and making fun decisions.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
im not quite sure yet.... Its where a buddy of mine lives. Was going to take leave and go to his neck of the woods and see how cool texas is he claims...... texans are fAGS THOUGH I CANT StAND PEOPLE FROM TEXAS and californiA.... AND its so easy to spot a cali fag cuz every damn one of them has a ****ing california tattoo on them somewhere. or whereing a cali shirt and all high repping it and **** and it doies nothing but really pisses you off.......and their stupid tight ass jeans.... holy **** its so uber gay fag fuduel lord ****. and im a texan spill is nothing but a annoying way to piss off anyone with the iq of musard special blend ****

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
I hear ya on that man. I hate seeing that nor/socal **** all over. And yeah, lots of Texans have that insufferable Texas pride, but as a whole it's definitely my favorite state. You won't see as much of that **** in EP though cause half the people are as likely to be from Mexico.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
im not quite sure yet.... Its where a buddy of mine lives. Was going to take leave and go to his neck of the woods and see how cool texas is he claims...... texans are fAGS THOUGH I CANT StAND PEOPLE FROM TEXAS and californiA.... AND its so easy to spot a cali fag cuz every damn one of them has a ****ing california tattoo on them somewhere. or whereing a cali shirt and all high repping it and **** and it doies nothing but really pisses you off.......and their stupid tight ass jeans.... holy **** its so uber gay fag fuduel lord ****. and im a texan spill is nothing but a annoying way to piss off anyone with the iq of musard special blend ****
Travel to a few states, and then to California, and then back to some other states, and then you will realize why it is a superior state. Aside from being geographically isolated from the rest of you **** heads, we also have one of every climate in the world (exception being a "tropical rainforest" which is gay anyways). Weather is perfect, population density is low, except in major cities. Los Angeles could use a good bombing, but even San Francisco is a mild city given its size. Also any band that is touring ever has came through and will come through San Francisco.

Oh yeah, AND WEED IS CURRENCY HERE. We have stores that you can buy weed in. Amazing! Getting your medical card is as easy as asking for one. And $50. Brilliant.

Though I will admit that our gun laws are complete nonsense and should be redone. But then again my shotgun is legal and it could still kill someone, so I don't see the need for .50 cals either.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I went to the castro (I believe) district while in SF. Never been hit on by so many guys in the span of an hour.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Travel to a few states, and then to California, and then back to some other states, and then you will realize why it is a superior state. Aside from being geographically isolated from the rest of you **** heads, we also have one of every climate in the world (exception being a "tropical rainforest" which is gay anyways). Weather is perfect, population density is low, except in major cities. Los Angeles could use a good bombing, but even San Francisco is a mild city given its size. Also any band that is touring ever has came through and will come through San Francisco.

Oh yeah, AND WEED IS CURRENCY HERE. We have stores that you can buy weed in. Amazing! Getting your medical card is as easy as asking for one. And $50. Brilliant.

Though I will admit that our gun laws are complete nonsense and should be redone. But then again my shotgun is legal and it could still kill someone, so I don't see the need for .50 cals either.
Where you at now? I'm kicking it in Humboldt right now but trying to get the **** outta here.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Totally non-Slavic nose, huge tits, sparkling personality.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive been to cali. Its nice but theres way better in the world. Just the dumb scene attitudes from there annoy me. Hell we all have the. Though

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Ive been to cali. Its nice but theres way better in the world. Just the dumb scene attitudes from there annoy me. Hell we all have the. Though
In the world, probably. I have yet to find a nicer state. There are annoying people all over California, I'll give you that.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I can't get a tan to save my life. :(

But I have amazing hair.

ishanteditor

Reaction score
About me:
Two rules :-
1) I am always right
2) If I am wrong So please go to rule no. 1

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
In the world, probably. I have yet to find a nicer state. There are annoying people all over California, I'll give you that.

I was watching animal planet today and it listed tokyo and san fransisco as endangered cities.

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Self centered pretty boy that covers up his insecurities with bodybuilding.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score