Describe yourself...

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I figured we all could get to know each other...

I am a bro... classic college frat party guy... I bartend/bounce 4 nights a week and am in my senior year of college... (year 5)!

I enjoy gambling on sports, beer, chicks, tanning, video games and the gym.
(BILLS, Yankees, Sabres!)

Tell me about you!

p.s. I just got a new 360... gamertag: Zmoneybaby friend me if you want to play some battlefield when it comes out!

PEACE!!!

Attachments

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a brooding, gothy, loner that drowns his sorrows every night in a bottle of Vodka while playing WoW and listening to obscure music. I write dark poetry and **** bats.

I am amazing.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am a spoiled, trouble making, cut-off, brilliant, gorgeous, 20 yo, who is a master in the art of manipulation, procrastination, and drinking. I go to college and work full time.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'm a brooding, gothy, loner that drowns his sorrows every night in a bottle of Vodka while playing WoW and listening to obscure music. I write dark poetry and **** bats.

I am amazing.
Obvious!

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
i have striking similarities to Ebinieser Scrooge.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
22 yr old grad student that is far too busy and doesn't make enough money for it. Addicted to video games but never have enough time to play too much.

Conspiring to take over the world.... and bound to be 400lbs in adulthood b/c I love food and beer too much

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I am an intelligent, reasonable, attractive, healthy, and friendly alpha male. I find it easy to get into the heads of others to understand what they're thinking (whether they like me or not, how loyal they are, how to get along with them, how to verbally destroy them if need be). I believe this is a reason why attracting women is so easy for me. I ultimately enjoy peace and companionship, but have a way with dominating and isolating drama seekers and those with less than pure intentions towards myself or my tight-knit group of friends. I am engaged to a wonderful lady, in the Marine Corps, and close to finishing my degree in Business Administration.
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l214/lassolok/adventurelandpic.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l214/lassolok/12861_218821383034_684233034_4141170_4233609_n.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l214/lassolok/lobsters.jpg

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I automatically invalidate posts that don't have pics.

No, but seriously. This is also a pic thread. I can post a pic of Roach if you guys want.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish there was a plugin or something that integrated FB with vB to the point where you could post pictures directly from your Facebook.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish there was a plugin or something that integrated FB with vB to the point where you could post pictures directly from your Facebook.
hmmm, makes one think

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well i browse from my iphone so you need to make it tapaforum eligble for ios users to upload

But anyways. Im 27 bout to be 28. I used to be hopefully lost in drugs and the inside of women. I was a jock then became a stoner that turned into a raver. I come from a rich family but havnt seen a ****ing dime so ive always made my own

Did the college thing dropped out to bartend then joined the military to clean uP my life

I still enjoy games. Pro beer pong player and i launch jets and travel the world doin it.

-edit

pics

Plan on finishing my military career and move to singapore when im done.

Im old and i ****ing hate it!!!!
Oh yea i still love Pussy and it only gets easier as you get older

Attachments

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
22 yr old with a host of medical issues that prevent me from having the fun a 22 yr old should. I worked various forms of construction out of high school and decided I'd had enough after about 3 years of that. Moved back in with folks and started to find out what I really liked to do (photoshopping, digital painting).

Several moves later, now I'm in El Paso about to attend college here for graphic design. I don't ever go out because I have no friends in this state and I exercise irrational prudence in social situations (never go anywhere without gun/knife/pepper spray). My ultimate wish is to land a job in an area I enjoy and make just enough for me to live comfortably.

iflo.jpg