• Zerg

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Protoss

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
it a fact that terran does the poorest when darck swarm comes in just go to www.battel.net it tells which race is good and bad aganst it:D

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i just notice wAT u guys where writing about im confused now is this thread about dark swarm?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Good players know far more about this game than blizzard does.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
what dose tahat mean?:confused: :(

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Usually the makers of the game know more about it than gamers. They made it. They know all.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
No, the gamers who know most aspects of the game are the ones that work 10 hours a day training to stay on top and play in large nation-wide tours to win thousands of dollars. Blizzard has nothing to do with proffecional gaming, it is usually companies like coca cola company that sponsor the tours. The gamers dont work for blizzard, they work for sponsor teams who pay them for playing. Blizzard doesn't know all about the game, to get good at this game u need more than knowlege of the theoretical part, u also need to play for many hours each day and learn from experience. And noone, including blizzard and SlayerS_`Boxer`, knows all about the game, it is impossible.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
And no, u cant get good from playing public games on b.net.

Jay_P

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why can't u get good playing on public games? Can't u tweak ur strats a little more? Neways i would have to agree that against toss dark swarm is great. Especially when u play against the players that go total air on ya. Its fun to see them burst in the sky!

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Because the competition in public games isn't good enough. Most players on b.net sucks, and to get good u have to play against people that are better than u.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
how do u put them pics under your name?

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Moving back to Plague vs. Terran. Terran are powerful in game due to their versatility. They have the widest array of attacking ground units in the game, and work well with mixed units, Heavy Metal, or what have you. However it's generally agreed upon that using all of one unit can spell your downfall if your opponent is an average player or better.

Unfortunately Terrans are neither evolutionarily nor technologically advanced, hence they don't have natural regenerative properties, or shields.

Hitting almost any Terran unit with plague will effectively reduce that unit's hit points to <4 if not healed via medic, or repaired. Plague reveals cloaked units, and deals residual damage while your units attack another target. By the time that target is dead, that mass group of whatever is ready for the slaugherhouse!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by AKA-47
Because the competition in public games isn't good enough. Most players on b.net sucks, and to get good u have to play against people that are better than u.
Well i can say - without being embarrased - that i'm pretty shit at melee. And i play public and there are some pretty good players about. Depends what games you join. I join BB & LT the most and most of the time it's a tough win.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Usually the players suck. I usually play with friends of mine or i find some channels with good players.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I have only met one good player in public the last weeks...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
lil of topic