DaggerMancer Question

SkinShreder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how well are daggermancer's ive heard them doing a lot of dmg pvm and pvp.thanks in advance (btw whats the really good daggermancer wep...i forgot the name)

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my opinion...ur obviously doin psn dagger...if ur into HUGE psn damage...i choose blackbogs cuz of the imense psn dmg and skills, OR a cruel fanged knife just for more regular dmg

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Trust me, with kao's build (using a wizspike) you have major damage, but still have good resists. You need to consider that since hell be using bramble, he cant get cold & light resists from his armor.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm how about... the unique dagger that does -50% enemy's poison resistance. Remember that poison dmg doesnt depend on dagger's dmg... Also i guess wiz spike would be good too, but the unique dagger that does -50% enemy's poison resistance will kill enemy hell lot faster... IF you already have good resistance, use that. I hear they do like 16k poison dmg or something with wizspike i think.... not too sure about it tho =/

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Which is pretty damm good. Also ntoe that since youll be maxing the synergies, poison nova will help quite a bit too.

Socket as much as possible with poison when u die facet jewels.

maybe have 1 pt in bone spirit (or an item that gives you charges of it) so that while dueling, poison will keep them at 1hp while the spirits heat-seek them.

memime

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i havnt much of these builds around... are they good and whats good skills and stats for them-