D2PS : Diablo II Player Simulator

Cerb

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.bnfreak.com
D2PS is coming soon. I am currently working on it.

What is it, you'll ask?

D2PS stands for Diablo II Player Simulator. It's a script parser based off complex AutoIt v3, using VB for the external functions (Parsing files, logging info)

It parses C++-like scripts (.d2ps files). Here's an example

Code:
VAR $pixel
$pixel = Pixel(123,456)
If ($pixel = 'FFFFFF') {
SendMessage('This is a white pixel')
}
Read those threads for more info: http://www.bnfreak.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=32

~Cerb

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
is it auto-it or c++ ? because auto-it programs only work with active windows ...

AlexM

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ZoBot.net
Based off of AutoIt or just uses VB commands much like AutoIt's commands? VB has a whole slew of commands functions, and API's that make it just as (if not more) useful than AutoIt. I can't imagine your program is based off of AutoIt at all since to be based off of it, you would actually have to use it (or parts of it anyway). By the way your talk about it though, it almost sounds like a remake of AutoIt. It just reads scripts that do the exact same thing as AutoIt but has a little different syntax. No offense, but what is the point in writing this then? I mean, AutoIt works just as well...plus it is done. Care to shed more light on your project?

-Alex

Cerb

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.bnfreak.com
I'd use VB or C++ if I knew those languages. Besides, you didn't see the project yet so you cannot talk much about it.