Courps popping

Status
Not open for further replies.

robinator08

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.w3.to
i know all about it...and i'm sorry to say it. no it's not a hack or a program, and it's works just like like any other scam(sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't; sometimes your lucky; sometimes a scammer is as dum as the people who fall for it).

CSxParasite

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol yea, If you where Corpse popped and you want revenge, sry but your not gonna get it by coming here. But if you really want to do it to someone, tell them to fill up their whole inv with pots and stuff. then kill em, after that go tell them to buy a belt or whatever you want to be popped. then tell them to pick up their corpse and when they do kill em and their stuff will be dropped, and you can grab all stuff and get your hiney outa there.

D

dan_viet_bbbb

how do i use net-devil

hi can someone please tell me how to use net-devil, when i put a ip in like 66.134.56.238 and port 27015 it wont connect plz tell me why and how do i hide a trojan with a d2 program and load it up into my site! im trying to get my aco**** back plz help!

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you dont connect probaly because:

1. the ips owner doesnt even has a trojan or hes not connected or it isnt properly installed
2. the port is wrong
3. he has a router

you probably wont need to hide y trojan with a d2 program, because a/v soft will detect it anyway. just upload the trojan and thats it. uploading, hmm, im too lazy to explain

sin316

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: how do i use net-devil

Originally posted by dan_viet_bbbb
hi can someone please tell me how to use net-devil, when i put a ip in like 66.134.56.238 and port 27015 it wont connect plz tell me why and how do i hide a trojan with a d2 program and load it up into my site! im trying to get my aco**** back plz help!
1st: i reported to a mod

2nd: ur nothing else then a ****ing scamming pimp

Diablo2rox

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah, this is the hack forum, not the "im an asshole and i wanna virus people" forum... if u wanna plant illegal viruses in computers, figure it out urself

Status
Not open for further replies.