Counter The Strategy Above You

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I was going to just say storm :p

ZvP: How do you stop mael and storm used together effectively with goons as the main reinforcement?

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Massive ling rush, u cant storm em all, or mael em all, + goons suck vs em

TvT
how would you counter mass tank offensive * siege mode * backed up by cloaked wraiths and ghosts

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Nuke it :D

-ZvP-
Mutalisks rampage into your main base taking cover fire so the 6 overlords can drop lurkers, cracklings and hydralisks. The drop is successful and half of your force is outside the base. What do you do? (Assume you have access to *MOST* units except ones high up the tech tree, this drop isn't late game at all).

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
To tell you the truth, you've lost. I suggest a counter, though that will almost certainly fail.

How do you counter 3 forge rush PVP?!

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Renzokuken said:
Nuke it :D

-ZvP-
Mutalisks rampage into your main base taking cover fire so the 6 overlords can drop lurkers, cracklings and hydralisks. The drop is successful and half of your force is outside the base. What do you do? (Assume you have access to *MOST* units except ones high up the tech tree, this drop isn't late game at all).
Storm like a ******? Can I do that?

White Noise

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
then i'd get queens, and spawn them :)

What about if you're protoss, and are getting dragoons, and he comes at you with twelve DTs, and you don't have observers? ;)