Count Down on Blizzard.com

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
When you go to blizzard.com, you will first see a coundown timer. What is it counting down to? Blizzards Next Project!!!!! Thats when there gonna announce it!!! Its like when they announced WoW (remember the pictures?), except this time, theres no hidden HTML code, I checked (unless its in the applet or somethink, but I seriously doubt it). In case you didn't know at the time, when the pictures were up for WoW, there was a very small area you could click on to bring up an enlargened and much more detailed picture. Anyway, thats not that long to wait!!!

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
w00t. Looks like it's actually gonna be something big! Now i'm confident it's not gonna be that war3 expansion... I seriously hope it's Starcraft 2. It's gotta be!

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Naw, its not Starcraft 2. Im 99% sure its not. Im ALMOST sure its an entirely new world, as ur right, they probibly wouldn't put up the counter for an expantion

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I don't know... i've been thinking about it. It's not gonna be the expansion. But even so, they are going to have to make a WC3 expansion soon (within the next year) so whatever thing they announce will need to beable to be produced while the WC3 expansion is being produced. This is what is beginning to lead me to beleive that it will NOT be starcraft 2. Because... the people who work on warcraft 3 are needed for SC2. That is why they are working on WoW before SC2. So sadly, I think that... since WoW and WC3 Expansion are both going to be released in the next year or so, SC2 probably isn't going to be announced till 2004. I could be wrong though... there could be another way this could all playout. Blizzard could announce SC2 today and put off the WC3 expansion for a year. That would probably make more sense, cause when you think about it, it's not wise for them to release 3 warcraft games in a row (Warcraft 3, WoW and WC3 Expansion) ... so I don't know. One thing we agree on though... it's not gonna be the WC3 expansion.

scsi