Coolest non-mod member!

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I already told you people I've not spammed except once on this page. And I told you I was making an observation.

Note to Mod or Admin: Please delete my post when I said how many people were in ChitChat people think all I do is spam.

Oh and BTW x42 you might wanna delete credit to LordSlippy shes un-temp banned but she's not coming back.

[GLOW=BLUE]- The_Matrix_Reloaded[/GLOW]

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Its not just that post...
Today when I got on..the first 7 or so topics YOU were the last poster..
plus there hasnt been ONE topic you havent posted in... :\
think about it..
what did LordSlippy Do?
GOT TEMP BAN :D

DeKota

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by The_Matrix_Reloaded
But once you get to know me you won't like me because no one likes me since all I do is SPAM...:(
With an attitude like that no one will like you
:unlucky

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
back in the day spam *ducks... gun shots* ......*shifty eyes*..... was allowed in certain amounts and people weren't lynched for spamming..leave matrix alone..or else i might just go on a SPA...*ducks*.....*shudders* ....spree =D

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nah matrix, your cool....you do make as many posts as possible, although most cannot be considered spam....

i realllly like how immature and annoying gaheadga is.....

wait, no i dont.....

my fav non-mod.....wow, its hard to remember the names you dont see at teh bottom in bold everytime you scroll down to the sc ums forum....for now at least, matrix is my fav non-mod....

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by BH_Naft
nah matrix, your cool....you do make as many posts as possible, although most cannot be considered spam....

i realllly like how immature and annoying gaheadga is.....

wait, no i dont.....

my fav non-mod.....wow, its hard to remember the names you dont see at teh bottom in bold everytime you scroll down to the sc ums forum....for now at least, matrix is my fav non-mod....
Are you doing that just to cheer me up or really? Because we hardly know each other.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
But since we hardly know each other I was just curious whether he said I was cool to cheer me up or because he really thought so.