Convert glitch?

Doomkiller

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My dad was playing on a pswwrd game lvling then something wierd hapned a shaman turned to his party letting him have the aura but no convert symbol and he stayed in the party forever(not on party screen though) he wasn't even using convert he also didn't folow us it was starnge BSG joined and witnesed it and we have screenies of it this may lead to something put probally just a freak glitch or w/e also i will leave the game up for a little bit longer game is taz1////////kilo99 in nightmare ladder exp act 5 arreat pleatu i will hot the pic after my bath so be patient

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
how about the runeword that give you lvl something i think 9 fana

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
damn, i was hoping u would tell us how to convert open to closed :(

Doomkiller

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok was at school not sure about the screenie i just grabbed an angelfire account real quick we can't find any good runes and we barley have any rune words so he was not using it and i'm not sure what fana is or w/e but this enemy was converted without symbol forever untill i left the game and he wouldn't follow us

I just thought it would be interseting to share

@entos lol nope but it would be cool to be able to do that

Edit: i jusat found i violated angelfires term of agreement by doing that(lol) so i dodn't know how to get it on here the image is to big to attach any susgestions?

NewPosts

New threads