Click here for my USeast Black Market

Resevil30

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have diciples boots gloves and armor for trade im on the useast realm and my account name is Darkness_Falls whisper me if u need em.

F

Flameface42

I have Buriza for trade my acct. name is Xcaflowne whisper me if ur ever on when i am

evilblanket

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have the whole set, but I am telling you that the set is pretty expensive. The ammy is one of the most rare drops in the game. If you really want the set, then I will trade, but not unless the offer is significant....

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rare doesn't mean its worth something...

Why would he buy it for alot if its not very good?

Lilcube

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok..

If the set isnt good then why would anyone pay a signifacant offer? i have like 20 of those sets sometimes i even sell to charsi.

evilblanket

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
like I said, people, the ammy is rare, and rarity usually constitutes a hefty price. I neither said that he should trade for it, nor did I say that it was good. All of you have read too far into the statement. if he asked for advice, I would have given it. He asked for the disciple, and I informed him of its rarity. I guess more than 1 person in this thread is high strung.

Lilcube

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
High strung huh? no ur just sentamental your emtions take place instead of arguing like a 9 year old :D
Your feelings are fine at the right time, but in a fight u will cry to your mom... "Lilcube"