Clans...

M

Mintalia

I need info on the HYBRID clan... anything will be helpful. Thx!

Lestat1[Ls]

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lost_souls

Hello i just found this web-site and think it is pretty good so i am here to tell you guys about my clan i am starting [Ls]=Lost_souls, currently i have only 1 member but i want to change all that so if you are intrested please e-mail me at lestat4115@hotmail.com or just message me when im on d2 at Lestat1[Ls]

thanks.

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
superman i bet your clan is full of asassins beacuse of bartcuts cutthroat claw right?

Lestat1[Ls]

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No my clan, like i said has only one member in it at the moment, there are no assassians in it yet and i plan on having a web site for it but if anyone would like to join the clan and make the web-site then you are free to do so but if you are intrested to join then message me at on d2 at:

/m *Lestat1[Ls]

Thanks,

-Lestat-

Red Sanctuary

Member!
Reaction score
I'm guessing US East. Am I right?

Lestat1[Ls]

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes i play on EAST, I thought I said that but i guess i didnt but o well yes i play on EAST, i have been playing on a friends computer but i got my own today but i wont have my own connection for a couply of days i think but just add me to your friends list and msg me when im on i will have further info when i get my own comp. But is there anyone here intrested in joining my clan [Lost_souls] and if there is anyone who is going to join my clan that would like to make a web-page then just tell me (would be greatly appreatiated) and another note i would like it if when you join to make a new account with the TAG [Ls] yes you get to keep all of your stuff *of coarse* I do not scam people because i was hacked and i dont like it (lol) and i do what i would want to be done to me (the golden rule) so there for you can trust me but i cant tell you to trust me you will just have to figure that out (but it would be kind of sad if you couldnt trust your own clan leader) when you message me we will join a game and talk and then you can decide if you want to join and im not promissing you a soj if you join if you would like to join then im all for it!

ONE THING THAT I PLAN ON DOING WHEN THE CLAN GETS TOGETHER I PLAN ON HAVEING TOURNAMENTS EVERY OTHER WEEKEND. (I JUST THOUGHT YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT)

/M *LESTAT1[Ls]

THANKS,
-LESTAT-