Clan Rf MiniMaphacks For bw314 or sc313

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
CLan leader's OF rf east and west Told me i was askin for a hack that COuldnt be made. Untill we typed some and then there like yes, you can make a minimap hack for this and there already some out Anyone know where to find this minimap hack?

WoWzAs

Reaction score
arg..watever he says..dont listen false information, im 1 of the leaders of RF, whisper me on wowzas-rf- @uswest or @useast if you dont believe. If your a moderator..plz close this thread or lock it or something..thx

`DoGm@`

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LMfao that kids a newb he thinks you can make illies wowzas i dont know you but dont worry about him everyone here knows hes a moron so therse no point in listening to him no one wil ltake you serious and we all know you cant hack on 313/314 so its poinltess hes a pure newb prolly 12 years old dont sweat it

Starlover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well IM sorry BUt you can hack ON 314 and 313 ask asny member of rf there the ones who was tellin me to look for a minimap hack and not a maphack!!

`DoGm@`

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you stupid... opEn a minimap hack up from starcraftsector.com "various 1.10 hacks and press Show enemies on mini map its a block of REd" thats on ALL MAPs and there prolly telling you they have those cause your an annoying new who wont get over the fact you cant hack. k? thx

Starlover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NO There a way around this Fliterin it out or something IM not sure pimp-rf- said to fliter it ,ANd there is a way to hack anymap on bnet if there wasnt man it would take the fun out of the game,Just to turn a hack on and fool around it fun. IM the only person i guess who can say this I dont lie about it !!SO why do you all?

`DoGm@`

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First hte game was MENT to be played without hackz and it was FUN without those hacks they dont need hackz second Your a complete moron if you believe him "filter" LMFAO how newb are you to believe this? can we close these threads there of no use and hes a moron.

Starlover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dude , IM not a Moron you are if you think there not a way to hack this map!!Wait you just want people to think this YOU have the hack dont you w/e I dont care Stay out mypost unless you have something to help me with newb!

Romanian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.romanian.vze.com
LMFAO star ure such a noob, btw MOD, this is freakin defamation over stupid unknown reasons. This thread should be closed! Oh and btw star, 314 has anti mmh u dumb lil nooblet, and no0ne in rf hacks

Starlover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Like i said IF my thread is close there should be alot more closed.Romanian you told me to go to clan rf SO WTF?
and i was told about this minimap hack and filterin !Im not makein it up .and i dont care YOu came in here typein about other shit i just came in here askin if anyone know where i can get clan rf minimap hack?

Wing Zero: You can stop posting the same request thanks you

~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewPosts

New threads