Chit-Chatting

Do you think Dillinger_4 types ...... to much?

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Dillinger_4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol yea that would work.. but now we dont have much people laughing at our stupidity in the chit-chat forums... barely anyone visits the void.. o_O

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
that all, just came to laugh, spammer!
*alarms blare* wheres my nuke laser designator
if you're going to post, please make it a little more worth while, even though this thread is just for screwing around, i hate people that post 1 word, so stop it, even though you're new, thats why i went easy on you, *stares off into space*look my friends are calling

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Hockey? this is where you chill to get all your posts? No wonder you have like 200, every other thread has your name on it or in it.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
SkuZZy should make a seperate thread for thoses 2! Half the post are 5 words long and its just going back and forth wasting my fricken time! I would start making threats, but I don't wanna have to deal with any lawsuits so I'ma just say PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!

Dillinger_4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
see hockey DID make a seperate thread for talking about anything... and so me and hockey were tlkaing about anything. then all of you had to come and ruin our fun.... SKUZZY..... that little evil...

Bjornita

Reaction score
what is a bastered? it sounds like an attack with a turkey baster, ie "i bastered you, you bastard!"

Bjornita

Reaction score
ah, **** you, dillinger. just because you're 3 or 4 months older than me does NOT give you the right to be a little asshole. poot.