Check out the forum awards!

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
[rain]Firstly, I'd like to say Happy Anniversary! Thanks to everyone who post here, and contribute to BF!

Every year we like to do something nice, and give the people who spend a load of their free time here some recognition. Whether it be that you help out, or simply post on topic and contribute to threads, you deserve to be recognized! Thanks to everyone. You guys make BF a great and enjoyable place!

After some nominating and voting, the forum awards results are finally in...thanks to the forum awards team who arranged this entire thing (Darkmatter, TrongaMonga, Lwek, and jd-inflames)!

So here are the forum awards! Check them out..and see if you won an award, or if someone you voted for won :).

Check them out now!: Click here!!

Here's to three more years.

-RoaCh

P.S. - I wear a stupid weather-proof hat. :(
[/rain]

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I would like to thank jd-inflames, for helping me when I ne4eded it, and giving me things to do when I was done with everything, and Lwek, for explaining all the technical forum stuff that I really didn't understand. I would also like to thasnk TrongAmonga for giving me the ok and helping me decide on some of the less positive awards to use. Thank you all. :)

Special thanks to Tacitblade for helping me with the winning descriptions for Most Changed and Most Friendly Awards, and Ntrik_ for helping me with the Favorite Warcraft Poster Description! Thank you guys so much! I love you! :)

I hope you all enjoyed the Forum Awards!

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I would like to correct a spelling mistake in your post Roach.

Me and the spelling police. :)

- Amantis

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
[rain]Which spelling mistake? Cort already did. Ahah...I need spellcheck! :([/rain]

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Amantis said:
I would like to correct a spelling mistake in your post Roach.

Me and the spelling police. :)

- Amantis

I would like to correct a grammar mistake in your post. "The spelling police and I." ;)

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
The term "me and [insert random words]" is generally correct Mister Dark Blade. :D

- Amantis

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Amantis said:
The term "me and [insert random words]" is generally correct Mister Dark Blade. :D

- Amantis
[glow=black]Although it is not grammatically propper in most situations.[/glow]

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Let's do some more so that I can see if I can get more than 2 votes.