****.. CB is banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
you know what? i have no clue if my email provider registered with BF is still active...lols

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
That doesn't matter lmao.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
well geez... hate to point out the obvious and all, it might be HIS FORUM he can do WHAT HE LIKES etc etc with it, but at the end of the day its the members that make the forum what it is. If he wants to take over somewhere thats been th same for so long and just so suddenly change everything, remove sections and alter rules (whered the ****en music section go? and its blatant that the majority of people here loved the asyllum), then he kind of has to expect some friction in it all, youd be stupid not to..

just slowly gettin rid of all the users stil posting here that disagree with plans and changing all these things and whatnot, i still havnt got my head around why he didnt just start a completely new forum somewhere else.. and not being funny, but we dont even know the guy, or i dont.. he just kind of shown up all of a sudden saying he bought the place. Its all gone uneasy here, people deepthroating admins and everyone else kinda shouting at them, at least the arguments used to be half interesting..

its all too ****ing drama drama politics to me, as if i dont get enough of that **** at work..

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Reaction score
well geez... hate to point out the obvious and all, it might be HIS FORUM he can do WHAT HE LIKES etc etc with it, but at the end of the day its the members that make the forum what it is. If he wants to take over somewhere thats been th same for so long and just so suddenly change everything, remove sections and alter rules (whered the ****en music section go? and its blatant that the majority of people here loved the asyllum), then he kind of has to expect some friction in it all, youd be stupid not to..

just slowly gettin rid of all the users stil posting here that disagree with plans and changing all these things and whatnot, i still havnt got my head around why he didnt just start a completely new forum somewhere else.. and not being funny, but we dont even know the guy, or i dont.. he just kind of shown up all of a sudden saying he bought the place. Its all gone uneasy here, people deepthroating admins and everyone else kinda shouting at them, at least the arguments used to be half interesting..

its all too ****ing drama drama politics to me, as if i dont get enough of that **** at work..
First person to make sense, imo...

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score

Your absolutely right. All people who buy forums should automatically be forced to appease the memberbase! Forget the fact that these people literally destroyed their own forum single-handidly, ***** constantly, and don't pay for a damn thing. /sarcasm

Max

Member!
Reaction score
1. The reason is money, why he cares what people that ***** think I have no idea.
2. It is hard to please people, especially when you completely change directions on them.
3.He has yet to Implement any ideas, actually, he has said it is his way or the high way on many occasions...

Please stop sucking up, it is kind of silly...
If it was about the money, I would have resold it and left weeks ago.

Why is it that anyone who agrees with the changes is a suck up?

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
"Forget the fact that these people literally destroyed their own forum single-handidly"

That makes ton of sense. Seeing as how the memberbase is what makes up most of the forum I can really see how thats "Single Handedly"

"All people who buy forums should automatically be forced to appease the memberbase!"

Please show me where he said that the owner has to do what the memberbase says?

Please you;re not even arguing for any purpose anymore. You're just arguing against any nay-sayers to appease you master.

And as I said Max. Its not the agreeing with. Its the constant *****ing about people *****ing... how ironic.

Max

Member!
Reaction score
RyanXWing said:
And as I said Max. Its not the agreeing with. Its the constant *****ing about people *****ing... how ironic.
I see what you're saying. Why don't you and everyone else stop *****ing, wouldn't that solve the problem? ;)

Now do you see how ridiculous this is?

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
"Forget the fact that these people literally destroyed their own forum single-handidly"

That makes ton of sense. Seeing as how the memberbase is what makes up most of the forum I can really see how thats "Single Handedly"

"All people who buy forums should automatically be forced to appease the memberbase!"

Please show me where he said that the owner has to do what the memberbase says?

Please you;re not even arguing for any purpose anymore. You're just arguing against any nay-sayers to appease you master.

God you are so ****ing dumb.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
Lizardbreath said:
Your absolutely right. All people who buy forums should automatically be forced to appease the memberbase! Forget the fact that these people literally destroyed their own forum single-handidly, ***** constantly, and don't pay for a damn thing. /sarcasm
er... you what? im not saying you have to slave your ****ing ass off to make sure each and every member is enjoying their experience when you take over a forum, but just apply a bit of common sense..

this forums been like what it was a month ago for way too long, we do our own thing and the place carries on ticking over and everyones happy. Might not look the nicest of places but its still an established community. then somebody comes charging in out of nowhere, all guns blazing and starts changing and removing all these things, half gutting the place and getting rid part of what the community became, course youre gonna upset a few faces.. If you really wanted this place to change so drasticly, why didnt you just start another from scratch? You understand what im getting at, yeah? Thats why i think a lot of people are pissed off here..

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Quite the argument you have there.
Alright then please tell me how your argument makes sense:

1) I say that we should do certain things to the forums
2) max buys the forums
3) Max does the certain things that I have been saying should be done
4) I praise Max for doing what I said BEFORE HE WAS EVEN HERE.

Conclusion: me= sucking up to Max.

If you can't see how ignorant and stupid your argument is then you should seriously take a course in basic logic and comprehension.

Clearcast: Maybe he bought it, for, I dunno, the popularity of the web address? Geez....What a concept. I am starting to wonder about you guys.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Alright then please tell me how your argument makes sense:

1) I say that we should do certain things to the forums
2) max buys the forums
3) Max does the certain things that I have been saying should be done
4) I praise Max for doing what I said BEFORE HE WAS EVEN HERE.

Conclusion: me= sucking up to Max.

If you can't see how ignorant and stupid your argument is then you should seriously take a course in basic logic and comprehension.

Clearcast: Maybe he bought it, for, I dunno, the popularity of the web address? Geez....What a concept. I am starting to wonder about you guys.
Seriously though, are you even reading my posts? Its the ****ing way you do it. Every single ****ing time someone says something against Max you go off. We know your ****ing opinion, shut the **** up. At this point most of your posts can be labled as spam because we all know what the **** you're going to say. And if we missed it there are plenty of other posts to read.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Also Clearcast...How comes max has to start a new forum up? Why don't you go pay for your own ****ing forum to do whatever you want with? If I paid for a forum I damn well be able to do whatever the **** I want to it, regardless of what you crybaby's think.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Seriously though, are you even reading my posts? Its the ****ing way you do it. Every single ****ing time someone says something against Max you go off. We know your ****ing opinion, shut the **** up. At this point most of your posts can be labled as spam because we all know what the **** you're going to say. And if we missed it there are plenty of other posts to read.

And we all know the opinion of yours and the other complainers of this site. So take your own advice and shut the **** up.

So by your logic everybody should be able to complain and nobody should be able to retaliate against your complaints. You're an idiot. Just leave already if you're so ****ing unhappy with the place. One less whiner to deal with :)

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
Well we both know the name we made ourselfs on this domain aint the best out there. dont get ****ing assy with me, im just pointing something out...

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
And we all know the opinion of yours and the other complainers of this site. So take your own advice and shut the **** up.

So by your logic everybody should be able to complain and nobody should be able to retaliate against your complaints. You're an idiot. Just leave already if you're so ****ing unhappy with the place. One less whiner to deal with :)
Wow jesus Christ you just take what I say and twist ot to make you seem like a likeable guy. I never said that people shouldn't fight back. I said they shouldn't to the point of ridiculousness. Stop ****ing bending everything I say.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
Also Clearcast...How comes max has to start a new forum up? Why don't you go pay for your own ****ing forum to do whatever you want with? If I paid for a forum I damn well be able to do whatever the **** I want to it, regardless of what you crybaby's think.
OH WELL WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME I DID THAT DONT WE?

Dont even ****ing go there...

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
RyanXwing:All your *****ing has gotten to the point of ridiculousness. So you should stop doing it :)

Clearcast: So why should somebody adhere to the demands of others when they don't own this forum?
Let me put it to you a different way:
1) You buy a car used from a guy
2) that guy tells you after you bought the car what you can/cannot do with the car

Are you going to do what you want with the car or adhere to the previous owner's wishes?

Do you get my drift now?

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
As I stated the point of ridiculousness is when you post in every single thread, responding to every single post. I have thus far retained my *****ing about you to this thread. So, you should stop quite a bit before I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.