Can't beat BATTLECRUISERS!!

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Just expand and use guardians to brake into his base somehow.

S

Swo

PVT = Templar, or arbiter would be nice w/ goons. Your call
TVT = Wraith obviously, Esp w/ def matrix or cloak (Depends if he has detection)
ZVT = Scrouges, Duh. and ensare (the red splooge). Then pretty much anythign can be used that can hit air =)

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Scourges work against all air units EXCEPT BCs. BCs kill scourges in 1 hit, and their cooldown isn't that high. 6-7 BCs can kill 24 scourges without any losses, i have tried it.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
That's why you flank the BC's. I could take out 6-7 BC's with about 24 Scourge, depending on the HP and blah blah blah. I use one of the strats I like to call Flank & Decoy. Send in maybe 2-3 Hydras after you sneak some scourge around back. Then you hit them from front and back and you don't have to worry about too many Scourge being wasted.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
That works, but if u only had scourges the BCs would win.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swo
PVT = Templar, or arbiter would be nice w/ goons. Your call
TVT = Wraith obviously, Esp w/ def matrix or cloak (Depends if he has detection)
ZVT = Scrouges, Duh. and ensare (the red splooge). Then pretty much anythign can be used that can hit air =)
red splooge?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by SmashBros.Pro
Well, it depends. You could still get rid of 2-3 without decoys unless he knows your gonna flank.
Couldn't you just send in about 12-16 Hydras then move the scourges in?

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
That could work too, but because of bad Scourge AI it is easier to go around back with a few. Their really hard to micro cuz their so small and if you just attack move them in from head on then chances are alot will be wasted. By sending some around back you won't have to worry about the time it takes Scourge to re-focus on a new target.