Can Maphack get ur account/cd key banned? Or can they Blizzard detect it

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes u can get accound&cd key banned,and yes i believe they can detect it, but dont take my word im not 100% sure

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
They mass ban every while...like every 4 month or so! But they just look if you use maphack during a period. So if you don't use it all the time, you might not get banned if you are lucky!

andu

Member!
Reaction score
it's not worth it... to risk to get ban.... so... i think u get banned... first time for 1 month... second time u get cought with maphack.. is permanently... how can they detect it? No one knows :D ...

andu

Member!
Reaction score
dunno what u say.. but first time i got banned.... after 1 month i got unbanned.....

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
Same for me, second time was permanent, but it's still worth it using maphack! (if you have tons of legit cd keys like I do ;))

ihaterushas

Member!
Reaction score
its ppl like u coik who ruin the game, loads of different accounts so it puts u up against noobs so one team gets a good cheating player n the other gets a noob...

DRaKHNiR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
og.mud.pl
I can play vs maphackers, not a problem. But it's the dischacking that I'm really pissed off with. As for the main question: you get cd-key banned and your accounts are deleted/reset. It is possible to stay undetected depending on which maphack release you use and how.

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
rushas, I got lvl 15 on rt without hacks...im not really a noob, I just think its fun to play with maphack!

ihaterushas

Member!
Reaction score
i know ur not a noob, ur just ruining the game, because for every new acc. that u start level 1 sum1 othe opposite team gets a noob whiel ur team mates get u...

Dags

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i havent gotten banned once and i use it in every game....

i turn it on ONCE IM IN GAME

i turn it off BEFORE GAME ENDS

to stay safe

turn it on look at base turn it off
and repeat

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
Dags, I think what you do is useless...Were you using this before last mass ban?

gevorgkhc

I'm a pirate stfu
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dags
i havent gotten banned once and i use it in every game....

i turn it on ONCE IM IN GAME

i turn it off BEFORE GAME ENDS

to stay safe

turn it on look at base turn it off
and repeat

Wow. So that's how some people don't get banned! When I was playing a ladder game once, one of my team mates turned out to be a hacker. He told us where the enemies were and what were those bases' races. He would signal out sometimes in some place outside the area of vision but it would always turn out there was an enemy there.

Santa-Bla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I hate map hackers. DAMN!WHATS UR PROBLEM?U DAMN RIGGERS!
I PLAYED GAMES AND ON EVERY 5 MATCH I GET A HACKER! I HOPE BLIZZARD BAN EM CUZ THEY PISSING ME OFF!

D

dank

ive been using maphack on wc3 for about a year now. never been banned once.

Santa-Bla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hacking sux! U loser! Learn how to play corectly! U guys pissing blizzard off! Whar 's the point of using map hack when u get no satisfaction of progressing!??

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmm.. can they detect you if u use it like 15 times and you stop? and u think they will ban you for it?

Edit: o yeah i forgot to add, dags, what maphack do you use?

New threads