Not open for further replies.

SupaXoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Can anyone tell me just how to dupe
i dont want details..u can even tell me vaguely
i just want to kno how its done ..there might be many ways but whats 1 way of doing it. its driving me nuts

meandmahsword

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by H3LL-FyR3
how about......

JUST FIND THE MUTHER Æ’UCKIN ITEMS YOURSELF
Hellfire, how bout you be nice to the person instead of flaming them and xplain to them in a nice manner....

SupaXoss- There are the select few on closed b.net realms that can dupe..... but pretty much none of them share there ways, and never release any info publicly, ther for when you see people spamming the hell out of games claiming that they can dupe by using this proggy, or by doing that, 9999.999/10000 of the times they are just scammers trying to get your shit... and just dont listen to them... if there ever is a public release of a closed dupe program... i can assure you this forum will be crawling with it.... so if you really going crazy over duping.... check in check often this forum. :p

shaggster

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i heard that during one of the duping crazes, the method was a server disruption proggy where people walked in a game and dropped all their items, and exited the game. they re-entered the game and their inventory had all the items it had before, with the new ones on the ground

warlord[USW]

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if u want to copy an item u already have goto c\program files\diablo files\save and copy your character files. then every time u want 2 dupe make a copy of the copied files. get some1 to hold your items whilst you dupe

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if u want to copy an item u already have goto c\program files\diablo files\save and copy your character files. then every time u want 2 dupe make a copy of the copied files. get some1 to hold your items whilst you dupe
.d2s holds items/stats/skills/leval/etc... THIS FILE IS STORED ON BLIZZARD'S COMPUTERS YOU FKN RETARD!

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by warlord[USW]
how many times has he posted that now? i think someone should ban his ip... just for being an idiot

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
doods b4 u bithc him out...he is actually telling the truts bout the .d2s files but yes blizard has them on the servers and hes just some N0oB whoconfuses closed with open thats all....i know for a fact that the way he said to dupe works on open b.net but theres no way in hell haveing that on the relms...blizz aint that dense...and ya u shouldnt be starting with the racial comments l33t_0n3 some one 1 day might stummble upon sum one not saying u...might take really bad offence to that and get the forums shut down...so ya w/e

XzbattlezX

Reaction score
Website
PCGAMEHACKS.2YA.COM
Originally posted by Aris
you dont need to be making dupes of shit anyhow. just get a pindlebot and start finding legit items.

PINDLE BOT GIVES U GAY ITEMS GET JEDI BOT IT IS A MEPH BOT THAT IS ALWAYS ON DUH ASSHOLE

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uh, if I recall, is Jedi a script system or w/e, which allows you to load in scripts. Such as a meph bot....or a pindle bot.

Many people prefer pindle for his higher lvl, and that pindle runs go alot faster, its a matter of preferance.

I personally would prefer 2+ bots running at once, one on pindle the other on meph. Or maybe more.
Damnit, I really should work on that, I have the cd-keys to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.