Building pk Sorc need help!!

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay first off. I'm a lightning/fire sorc. I have max Nova, Ts, Lm, FW, and now working on my FM. I'm lvl 86 right now. My question is that Is the Mana Shield Skill really needed??? I mean like does it help??? What does it do?? Absorb Mana Instead of Life??? One more thing Is the skill Fronze, Armor, Shiver Armor, and Chilling Armor necessary to use????? Does it help when you duel??? I'm trying to make a pk/mf sorc. Lvl 99 Mf right now pk. Oh yeh how much dex should the sorc have just enough to wear alibaba??? Or get to where the chance % of block is high??? Thanks for all the great help. I hope my build isn't screwed up right now. So please let me know if the mana ball skill, fronze, shiver, and chilling armor is necessary to use for duel. I'm trying to conserve skill points to max out FM. Which skill armor should I use and why? Thanks for the help. Oh yeh, another thing is how do you kill a absorbing lightning magic Nec??? It was impossible for me to kill him he use absorb magic on me and then bonespirit me and I die =( so I got own.:confused:

gamer34178

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
of cource its neccecary to use the mana sheil or ball thing. it really help in duels becasue it takes a certain amout of damage done to u like 34% or something like that. although at lvl 20 53% damage goes to mana so it takes a really long time that person to kill u. know I'm not to sure which shield to use like frost armour. all i know is that they do help a little if they ar e at high enough lvls:cool:

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cool thanks for your reply. Hmm you said that the mana shield helps and it takes longer for the other player to kill you??? Heres my quesiton if it absorb life and put it to mana then wouldn't u die much faster because its stealing your life instead of mana??? Or is it the other way around??? Plz help. Hmmm anyone else?? Which shield skill is good to duel??? Thanks.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
the second one you get the one that frezzes them it does the most dmg plus it is agingst meele dmg but ther last one shoots back if they have a bow so it depends on what wepon the person you are dueling has

gamer34178

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the mana sheild some of the damage goes to your mana so ur life isn't draining as fast but know your mana is also getting drained but not given to the other guy.

NewPosts

New threads