Brute force

SoulessCreature

Reaction score
hi guys. i have heard of this program brute force thats steal accounts. i wanted to know if anyone could give me a site or send it to me i would be very grateful for it. My friend got his account stolen and is looking for the program. thnxs

robinator08

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.w3.to
look at the message it says how to get your account back. you call up blizz and they reset your pass to something random.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah well i know u just want to Steal accounts... But its hell.. ill give u a site for a Brute Forcer but 1/100 u want figure out how it works...i still get emails about it. www.assgoblins.net think its a SC sight but has a B.net Brute forcer on there

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
uhh i dont think its aginst terms totaly cause this topic has came up many times... also dont worry itll take Months b4 anyone will figure it out... and thats if they can find 350+ Proxies...

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well the reason Twisted's site wasn't changed since it is b.net related site overall.

MagiaScura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude um ok....it dose work with bnet i was just stating that i couldnt get it to work if you read my thread u will see(unless you del my thread to ).guy was askin for a bruteforce i gave him one
i can give u another site that has it brutus on it that is bnet related if u like

NewPosts

New threads