Bowling for columbine

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Has anyone seen this movie? I just saw it the other day and I was like hey I know that kid from school, one guy I know got interviewed when they were in Canada. Anyway what did you think of it?

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
It was a good movie. i like the cartoon the best tho explaining the slavery thru the years and such.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
If it was real it was informative and eye opening, however as axl said....

I enjoyed the kkk cartoon, and the Charlton Heston segment.

Reaction score
The first thing I read from one of those links was that Moore said
two-thirds of the $190 million that President Bush raised in his 2000 campaign came from just over 700 individuals, a preposterous assertion given that the limit for individual contributions at the time was $1,000.
Yeah... that's preposterous all right, that whole campaign finance reform thing is way overblown anyways. [/sarcasm] Whoever published that article is ignorant to the facts. No shit the limit was $1000, why the **** do you think he wrote the book.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the most interesting part of the movie was when it was playing wonderful world and it showwed all of the innocent people that have been killed because of america's ass-backwards government.

We took out 2 democratically-elected president and preplaced them with dictators.... thats why people are dying right now over in Iraq about... we gave Osama BinLaden 3billion and special CIA training to people we knew were terrorists to kill soviets.

Sometimes America is very very lame and Russia is Betta. At least Russia is upfront about killing you and if they help another country they don't deny it.

FuLouZero

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I loved that whole movie best movie ever hate to say. Damn thats a good documentry. Liked that manson was in it too :D . I like the part when I seen how much weapon a kid can conceal RAMBO! Umm I loved the pltical cops spoof. I liked the cartoon. I loved the part how many deaths there are in usa compared to japan by guns a year 32,000 in usa 32 in Japan. I have to agree I hate America. Im moving to Japan! :D

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
F*** Japan.. to many japannese people... Canada looks like the place to live.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]I've never even heard of it...:([/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
i think the best place to live is alaska i have been there and if it wasnt for the weather it is the best place in america to live

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
best documentry kinda movie i have ever seen and it so true

NewPosts

New threads