Bottled water?

SpiritSkater

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.raband.net
Ok at my school kids constantly are BUYING yes you heard me right BUYING bottled water when they could just get a drink from the ****in fountian, most people say the buy the bottled water for they need a water bottle, but i always tell them to just buy a pop, drink the pop then rinse it out and fill it up with water. Does this bother anyone else or is it just me?!:confused:

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
I often find that water from the water fountian (at least at the schools I have gone to) is often warm and just has a strong metallica taste. While with bottled water it just has a better taste.

If you think about it isn't water from the water fountian nothing more then tap water? How many people drink from their sink at home? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Hey, it is all the samee to me.

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
yeah, it annoys me too, especially since the foutians at my school are filtered better then the bottled water.

but what annoys me most is that you said pop...

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I like bottled water better than school water fountains (except the water fountain at my old private school... we even had one of those water tanks :p). Bottled water is usually a lot colder than the school fountain too so...

I just wish they weren't so expensive though.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've never understood why people would BUY water. How stupid.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Originally posted by RoaCh Of DisCord
I've never understood why people would BUY water. How stupid.
My thoughts exactly.

-Frank :cool:

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by Akule
you know the world is ****ed when people are bottling and selling the most abundant resource on the planet... and getting rich from it.
Water is the most abundant because most of it is sea water. You can't drink sea water unless you use a filter (which is costly). So really now that you think about it, there isn't that much.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Misterwhippy
yeah, it annoys me too, especially since the foutians at my school are filtered better then the bottled water.

but what annoys me most is that you said pop...
i totally agree with you on pop.

my freind from illinios used to say that till i punched him till he said coke:lucifer

ShaftedTwice

Reaction score
I can understand them buying it. School water is nasty and it could easily kill you :) On the other hand, I just get a bottled water, drink it, and fill it with my water from the fridge at home.

ShaftedTwice

dP

Member!
Reaction score
i'm at school right now and i don have a problem with drinkin' w/ fountain... just piss in a filter and watch it go