BF Store Hack is back, Jack!

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
I thought there was a mass money distribution option with the RPG hack. Turns out it's only for XP on the RPG for past posts.

I may be able to backup BF, and import a copy of the forums before we upgraded to restore everyone's Gil, however that would delete whatever Gil you accumulate now.
who cares, we had more then than now.. :rolleyes

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
coRtALoS said:
I thought there was a mass money distribution option with the RPG hack. Turns out it's only for XP on the RPG for past posts.

I may be able to backup BF, and import a copy of the forums before we upgraded to restore everyone's Gil, however that would delete whatever Gil you accumulate now.
I'd much rather have my previous amount of gil i had as opposed to the >50 i have now.

Or how about just changing the elder color and i wont have to deal with money :loopy

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Samsara said:
I'd much rather have my previous amount of gil i had as opposed to the >50 i have now.

Or how about just changing the elder color and i wont have to deal with money :loopy
Why do you detest the lovely pinkish-purplish color for Elders? Did you like it better as a shady green?

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Why do you detest the lovely pinkish-purplish color for Elders? Did you like it better as a shady green?
i like(d) the green... b4 twj went all wicked ass it was nice and prosper.. :frustrate

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I donated 3,500 of that cost. Mainly because it was during my recovery period and I didn't want all those points anymore. I sold my Masamune and all the rest of my gear to accumlate it.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
I donated 3,500 of that cost. Mainly because it was during my recovery period and I didn't want all those points anymore. I sold my Masamune and all the rest of my gear to accumlate it.
well thats just sucks now dosent it? :goofy