BF going beyond Blizzard games?

Should BattleForums have forums for other games?

• Total voters

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Lwek said:
Should BattleForums go beyond a Blizzard Entertainment Forum and have forums for other games? Maybe have a Grand Theft Auto Forum? I don't know. What do you think?

Definetaly, we should have more forums for better games.. than blizz games..

cs was a gppd choice .. its one of the biggest fps games out there.. theres just more rpg players here at bf.. therefore.. we should stick cs for the fpsers and add more forums for the rpg games as in Final Fantasy Forums

or like Super Mario Forums

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
No. Don't go outside Blizzard. Theres no point in it. We already saw how bad the CS forums flopped. And thats one of the biggest online multiplayer games ever. The only way we'de be able to pull in some extra traffic is if we get a game early enough to where there are no real sites out there for it.

Which in this case won't happen, because by the time the game would come out, there would be no discussion, and we'de be having a "GET RID OF THE ____ SECTION"

Games like GTA and such don't need a whole forum. One of two posts max is all they need. The idea of us trying to bring more traffic in when it was clearly proven that the CS forums won't is rediculous.

If one of the most popular FPS games can't bring us traffic, what makes you think any other game that we dont already/plan to cover will?

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
we sould have a massive gaming forums = lots of traffic.

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
Anatomy Of Vice said:
No. Don't go outside Blizzard. Theres no point in it. We already saw how bad the CS forums flopped. And thats one of the biggest online multiplayer games ever. The only way we'de be able to pull in some extra traffic is if we get a game early enough to where there are no real sites out there for it.

Which in this case won't happen, because by the time the game would come out, there would be no discussion, and we'de be having a "GET RID OF THE ____ SECTION"

Games like GTA and such don't need a whole forum. One of two posts max is all they need. The idea of us trying to bring more traffic in when it was clearly proven that the CS forums won't is rediculous.

If one of the most popular FPS games can't bring us traffic, what makes you think any other game that we dont already/plan to cover will?

Fps gamers usuallly dont go on forums... they spend most of there time on there clans forum or actually playing the game or scrimming.. its way more on the game...
but the rpgers tend to go to many forums and are big posters... i say more forums and extra carefully picked rpg games.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Slayer777 said:
Fps gamers usuallly dont go on forums... they spend most of there time on there clans forum or actually playing the game or scrimming.. its way more on the game...
but the rpgers tend to go to many forums and are big posters... i say more forums and extra carefully picked rpg games.
Unless they look for hax.

bbags

Member!
Reaction score
i said yes cause it would open up to more happy posting lol - family fuy

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
iMike said:
No. Don't go outside Blizzard. Theres no point in it. We already saw how bad the CS forums flopped. And thats one of the biggest online multiplayer games ever. ...
in cs there isnt anything much to talk about. seriously think about it. what do you say?? i can kill 24 on 1. not much is it. thats why it flopped.

gta can be a good traffic bringer if there are alot of good threads otherwise it is useless.

get some mmorpg games. they pull in alot of crowd. but make sure to get a popular one.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
whats wrong with having adding a forum, even if it doesnt do so hot. its not costing money (unless bandwith deals with this) new members may join just for that specific forum

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Thejanitor said:
Then GG we get no traffic.
Believe me we don't want their traffic anyway. Anyone who cheats in an FPS is just purely LAME.