Best Unit

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sc MaRiNe
Goliath is the best. They can really hit air units bad, and can do quite a bit of damage to ground
Goliaths are okay, but it's all a matter of personal preferance.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
The unit I think is best is between High Templar, Dark Archon, Defiler, Queen, and Science Vessel, because if SC didn't have those spellcasters then the game would be crap. Think about it, if your enemy masses Wraiths, your pretty much screwed, but a High Templar could change that, same with Defiler, 9 Hydras could own 5 BC's all because of Dark Swarm, but then again thats just my oppinion.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
No matter what unit u choose it can be countered.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
How do you counter SPREAD OUT Mutalisk, Gaurdian and Devourer?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Marines & medics vs mutas and devourers, and irradiate vs guardians.

As toss, corsairs + high templars + goons, maybe scouts and carriers too.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Easy, with any basic ground units. If their spread out then Marines or Hydras will have a better chance at 8-12 Mutas/Guards/or Devs than 60 coming in strait on, but eiher way you attack you'll just have to pray that they arn't massing counters or D...

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I havent found any real use for plague except countering large battleships (BCs, carriers) If u plague a group of medics they will spend all their energy on healing each other, disabeling the medics in his M&M force, but its usually not worth the cost.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, but defilers cost a lot. And it wont work that well vs all units, i wouldn't even concider making plague vs zerglings :)

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Best unit: Probe
Why you ask? Well I will tell you why. It all started back in the year 1956 when my friends and I put our money together to buy a Paintball gun. Anyway, the Probe is the best because without Peons, you can't do very much. The Probes are the best Peon because they don't kill themselves when making a structure, and they don't have to hang around while the structure is being produced.

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think that evens it out.

No loss of mining ability besides the time it takes to travel the spot to make the building and make it > 20 HP

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
No, all Peons have a 20 build time. It would be stupid of Probes built faster because it would give Protoss more minerals.