Best Editor?

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Its between starforge and scmdraft 2.0.
X-tra 2.6 is still good for triggers as starforges are still a bit buggy and scmdraft 2.0's are being worked on.

Starforge has a big more sprite placement i think, matters what you want. Personally i suggest starforge for bounds. Cuz you can type in like:
64 x 64 for square\rectangle (isometric still buggy)
or whatever u want. Scmdraft 2.0 it gives you mutliple choices like scmdraft 1. Matters what u wanna make these days.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
*Moved from SC U

cheack the sticky in the ums forums

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
I use 2.6 cuz i just like the bigger Trigger editor..I dont use special editon all that much onsept to touch it up with anywhere i need stackables.

(O and ISOM you can pretty much say is outdated)

Bolt Head

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowfortress.net
why do you even need a bigger trigger editor all the text seems to fit in the window. And its too big for 80% of the users screen resolutions. Then they do stupid stuff like renaming triggers yet they leave other trigs with worse wording. If the F***tards that made 2.6 were actually intelligent they would of at least made the trigger window resizable. The only worth while thing about 2.6 is you can place the independent command center and even that isn’t usefull.

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Well i use
1152x864
so that resolution problem dosnt affect me at all. Infact my 700mhz comp can run in that resolution at 60hz (it only has 64 megs of ram). So it dont take a insane comp to run that resolution. Im not closterphobic (or however its spelt) but i like bigger things. I use the comment trigger for easier access to all of them so i guess i could use a smaller screen but it aint mandatory. So it dosnt matter does it...

Note i did speak with the creator at one time Mengsk through an email about a problem in the Leaderboard Menu in witch Red was spelt Rod. He emailed me back that he would make 2.7 and it would have resizable features although im guessing cuz of Sucidial's Scmdraft 2.0 he decided to stop.