Battleforums - where will it be in fifty years?

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
So what do you guys think things will be like at BF after fifty years? Will it still be here, with a completely new staff and groups of members? Will you still come here even after twenty or fifty years?

Discuss.

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
femininestrength.spaces.live.com
Leviathan said:
So what do you guys think things will be like at BF after fifty years? Will it still be here, with a completely new staff and groups of members? Will you still come here even after twenty or fifty years?

Discuss.

In 50 years I will be very old..lol..85 years old with great grandchildren..and my bones aching..talking to all my old friends about our ailments..we all have some great things to look forward to..computers will probably be ancient things of long ago..lol

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I doubt internet would exist in 50 years, it'd be probly in some kind of more complex OMG LOLNET

Magikarp

Reaction score
N_LeGenD) said:
I doubt internet would exist in 50 years, it'd be probly in some kind of more complex OMG LOLNET
Lol, LOLNET!!

Hell, that's just as good as abstract penis. YOU'RE A GENIUS N_!!1

It would be pretty interesting to meet all of you guys in fifty years. Like a high school reunion or something.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I intend to kill myself at around the age of 60. So I guess I won't be seing you guys. But incase I come back in around 30 years, we'll find out.

kirby2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Battle forum's will cease to exist, people will eventually lose intrest in it and the internet will become something different. But who knows what will happen?

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Angelicpower said:
In 50 years I will be very old..lol..85 years old with great grandchildren..and my bones aching..talking to all my old friends about our ailments..we all have some great things to look forward to..computers will probably be ancient things of long ago..lol
Everyone knows you will die before that.

On topic: Bleh, I doubt it will be up, but if it is, I'll come and flame the little kids that ask for Diablo 10 hacks.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
hopefully i can type then :/

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
People will still ask "WHY ISNT MY MAPHACK FOR 1.10 NOT WORK??!?!?!?".

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
in 50 years i will have over a million dollars in the (online) bank here.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Dragnskull said:
i dont plan to lilve that far...so hoepfully bf will be doing better than me
u want to be worse than a forum being raped harcore by asshole noob flamers
by then they wont be nubs or noobs (thats to long) they will be nbs or some shit.
anyway
a forum being raped by "nbs" is better than you...sounds bad dragn :halo