Banned from maphack

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Has any1 gotten banned for using maphack on any version? 1.10, 1.09. Not 1.08 or lower, just 1.10 and 1.09. Has any1 gotten banned for maphack use?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know of anyone who got banned but i do know people who got scared because of the warning... i used to have it in 1.09 but never got warned

I don't see what the big deal is... we bought the game we are just using a map... like in most games that come with a map.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I got banned in 09, along with a dozen of my freinds.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Most of the time, no. There is no point most of the time unless there is something *godly* on them.

ReachProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well one sure way to not get banned, is to not flaunt that u got mh... thats the olny way bnet can see if ur useing it... unless thay hack ur system, witch if thay do u can sue the dog $hit out of them.

Sazdy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LMAO I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE NISSENOLL!

hrm, well, i would be using a maphack in 1.10, but at the time of the start of 1.10 mousepad didnt have a maphack, then i got a warning, but i never got banned... i dont use one now thou

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i never lost it, im using mh in 1.10 and im doing fine (not paid, but using cracked mousepad) I didnt even get a warning, nor detection.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, ive neva gotten ban for using mh, only used it every lil times.

NewPosts

New threads