Baalrunning Guide

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Hmm, it always seemed like I got the most from wave 4.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i almost took a baal run by myself on hell with a lvl 75 cold sorc, only went to town 3 times, the only reason i said "almost" is cuz i got bored and left, had no one to tlak to, so im with them on the dont talk to much thing, gotta talk a lot, or its boring

p.s. ive never known how to pronounce baal, is it pronounced "bail" or "ball"?

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
I pronounce it Bail (rhymes with pale). When you baal often (every day) you get to remember certain people and usually develop friendships. It makes it a heck of alot funner when you have something in common to talk about (other than diablo).

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
lolz i usually baal with my friends, sometimes we dont care about the exp, we just go to normal mode so we can own baal, i usually get dibs on baal

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
i almost took a baal run by myself on hell with a lvl 75 cold sorc, only went to town 3 times, the only reason i said "almost" is cuz i got bored and left, had no one to tlak to, so im with them on the dont talk to much thing, gotta talk a lot, or its boring

p.s. ive never known how to pronounce baal, is it pronounced "bail" or "ball"?
Technically, it's pronounced "bay-el", with two syllables, but everybody just spits it out "bayl."

Sonic_Moronic

Member!
Reaction score
I also talk a lot, but maybe she ment that if you talk a lot, you will die. Well, i always talk beetwen waves or find a good place to hide.

Against boredoom music helps a lot.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Btw, this guide is seriously outdated.
With the exception of some of the botting comments, as botting is not very big in 1.11, the guide still stands. It also helps to know some channels that are very big on baaling, ie, op baalruns. When I played, it wasn't uncommon to have all 7 other party members in my friend list.

"*Paladin"*

Reaction score
yeah this is a good guide for all those entering that time in there life to baal

titan015

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I dont know about this but I seem to keep on dying before I can open my tp(Im a jumper aka teleport) I have lots of resist except poison which is I think my biggest downfall...How you guys increase poison w/o sacrificing too much out of your gear?