CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
I like my avatar ^_^ I like all of your avatars mydogrulestheplanet ;) they are awesome :p
I like mine for the following reasons
1) I like Dragons
2)I like Bahamut from FF8
3)I love FF8 LOL!!

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
CrystalMoon, I give your avatar a 9/10 because it is a pretty good pic of Bahaumut but if it was a pic with more of him I would give it a 10. Mydogrulestheplanet also gets a 9/10 because that is a pretty good pic of Samus. SmashBros.Pro, I'll give your avatar a rating of 8/10 simply because it has both Cloud and Sephiroth in it.

And yes my avatar is Britney Spears and it is a bad pic. It is originally a AIM buddy icon that my brother used one night and I decided to use it because it was small enough in size for me to use as an avatar. If anyone has suggestions of what I should change it to, I'm open to suggestions.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I like my avatar a lot and I think the top three avatars for me is Hunter Killer's, Kittie Kitty'sand Krystal Moon's.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
well thank you i never knew people like it that much *blushes again*

but im thinking about changing it again... see the pic.......cute,no?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
thats the pinochio cat, right?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Crikey! I came in this thread late! Ok, firstly, Cort, do not change your avatar. I really like it. Avatars say alot about people. The avatar you have now, kinda makes me think you look like that guy (i dont know anime) and your girlfriend is the one you are holding. It just, well, looks cool. And i give it a 9/10.

Out of curiousity, Kitty, are you female? Because you give off that kind of aura.

Mydogrulestheplanet, i especially like yours, i've always liked samus, and your pic makes him look even better!

Crystalmoon. If you like FF8, get a PS2 and FF10, FF8 was good, but FF10 is a million times better, good graphics, better gameplay, all rolled into one, what more could you ask? Oh, and if you havent seen the FF10 Bahamut, i suggest you do soon, he looks awesome!!!!!!!

thebastardsword. Your avatar is ok, i can't really look at it and see you. It just shows you promoting Halo. No offence. Sorry.

Tronga, i have that DA pick, and i love it, so yours is awesome.

WilliamDell, keep yours (if you arent?!), you've had that since you joined the forums (as far as i know) and when i see it, it reminds me of you, that mature poster from way back.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I thought so. I can smell a lady miles away.

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Maverick
I thought so. I can smell a lady miles away.
Uh didn't you call the dude with the hitman avatar a girl? :p :confused: :p

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
his nose was stuck then :p

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AzNsUpA-Boi
lol anyways doesn't anyone like my avatar?
Hahahaha I finally realized what your pic meant when I looked at your descrip. under you name...yea but anyhow...the answer...is YES!:p :p :D ;)

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
its funny. when that pic just sticks its tounge at you. lmao! by the way where did you get it?