Any of the old forum geezers remember...

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
it is chrises fault his *******ness scares the new members away

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Ok I have had enough of your downright complaining against me. I tried to warn you, I tried to have some fairity, but you went too far.

You have just gotten all PMSy because I moved a bunch of your flaming posts that were targeting either me, another member, or you were just being plain off topic.

Quite frankly, you should've learned to treat people with dignity and respect, and learned to follow the rules. If you had a dispute with me, you should have kept it inside the Void. But you didn't.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
haha i love this place

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i dont know what else to say

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I'd quote you for absolute truth, but there's that nasty 10 character rule.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok I have had enough of your downright complaining against me. I tried to warn you, I tried to have some fairity, but you went too far.

You have just gotten all PMSy because I moved a bunch of your flaming posts that were targeting either me, another member, or you were just being plain off topic.

Quite frankly, you should've learned to treat people with dignity and respect, and learned to follow the rules. If you had a dispute with me, you should have kept it inside the Void. But you didn't.
It's a ****tyass broken forum that is losing more and more members every day, and at this rate will NEVER come back from the hell that it's in right now. Max hasn't done **** lately and will use some excuse of "being really slammed" with life, but honestly, it takes less than 30 minutes to type out a response about the General Managers, so on and so forth which he promised would happen on the 26. 29th and still no word from him. Also, get your head out of your ass, and get off your pedastal and quit acting like just because you're a goldtag you're better than us. You arn't, you reallly reallllllly arn't, and it's proven by your time and time again at letting Cheeze bother you, or bringing up the Mike owning you, or all your constant stupid posting like "Garydos is bad at special attack so it wouldn't do much dmg to nidoking but my nidoking uses thunder which is triple effect and kills your garydos in one hit". Enough is enough man, seriously.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It's a ****tyass broken forum that is losing more and more members every day, and at this rate will NEVER come back from the hell that it's in right now. Max hasn't done **** lately and will use some excuse of "being really slammed" with life, but honestly, it takes less than 30 minutes to type out a response about the General Managers, so on and so forth which he promised would happen on the 26. 29th and still no word from him. Also, get your head out of your ass, and get off your pedastal and quit acting like just because you're a goldtag you're better than us. You arn't, you reallly reallllllly arn't, and it's proven by your time and time again at letting Cheeze bother you, or bringing up the Mike owning you, or all your constant stupid posting like "Garydos is bad at special attack so it wouldn't do much dmg to nidoking but my nidoking uses thunder which is triple effect and kills your garydos in one hit". Enough is enough man, seriously.
Yes, I agree. Gyarados is better than Nidoking.*

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Whenever Ben posts in pink it seems like he turns into a sadistic *****. WHAT GIVES?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Max

Member!
Reaction score
I would just like to point out the fact that BF has NEVER had this bad of activity when it was up and running, ever. And you guys all praise Max for "restoring this site" and get excited when random members pop up and post :rolleyes:.

I deleted members who have not activated their account. All they were doing was padding the member count.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Wait how would deleting unactivated members effect our posts per week?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It wouldn't. Banning many members would though.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Sometimes I'm about to break a rule but then I think "wait, if this were my forum I wouldn't want myself breaking rules on it"