And the Winners Are...

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
You likely won because you put forth the effort to get all your points tallied up and what not.

I mean, I'm pretty sure I posted 250-400 times during this contest, which woulda landed me roughly in the top 10, bumping you out, if I actually submitted my ponint totals. I'm sure theres a handful of other users that are in the same boat.
Same. I didn't care enough though.

I don't see how some people got what they got...unless they did a lot of articles/referrals and videos or what have you. Seems really messed up to me.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
PS2's are cheap as chips. <$100.
really? here in my country ps2 is still expensive. the ps3 here cost 100 dollars more than in the US.

so can i buy my 150 dollars prize for a ps2. Do you have a brand new ps2 kinkarso? you ca keep the change. lol

oh congrats jenny, 5000 plus points? wow, well deserved.

on a side note, if only the videos rules for the contest were much clearer i could have sumbit the maximum numbers of 20 videos. I mean why gameplay videos in the first place? i was very hesitant because i didn't want to sumbit crappy gameplay videos so i came up with just three original game videos that took me the last 2 days of the contest to finished. If only the vid didn't have a fixed score of 100 but rather a score according to what the judges or admins think.

grandchaos

Reaction score
$150 not bad now you can pay your special exam fee worth $5 LOL. Why didn't you took the mid-term exam yesterday? The test was not that hard and we brought our "stuff" so its literally impossible to fail rofl...

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
really? here in my country ps2 is still expensive. the ps3 here cost 100 dollars more than in the US.

so can i buy my 150 dollars prize for a ps2. Do you have a brand new ps2 kinkarso? you ca keep the change. lol

oh congrats jenny, 5000 plus points? wow, well deserved.

on a side note, if only the videos rules for the contest were much clearer i could have sumbit the maximum numbers of 20 videos. I mean why gameplay videos in the first place? i was very hesitant because i didn't want to sumbit crappy gameplay videos so i came up with just three original game videos that took me the last 2 days of the contest to finished.
I'll sell you my PS2 & games for 150$. :hxc

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I'll sell you my PS2 & games for 150$. :hxc
a second hand ps2? i don't know and a warranty wont even matter since your far far away. i'll take it if theres at least 10 games included preferably quality games like ffx, metal gear 2 and 3 devil may cries, re 4, etc. and all original and scratch free.

seriously.

$150 not bad now you can pay your special exam fee worth $5 LOL. Why didn't you took the mid-term exam yesterday? The test was not that hard and we brought our "stuff" so its literally impossible to fail rofl...
lol. i rather take the challenge of studying for that exam and get a high grade right now. i want to challenge myself at anything at the moment.

150$! i wonder what i will buy? xp

hey lets play dota after your pe today?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Same. I didn't care enough though.

I don't see how some people got what they got...unless they did a lot of articles/referrals and videos or what have you. Seems really messed up to me.
That and I thought the articles/videos were supposed to be, ya know, posted on here. I've yet to see one.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
That and I thought the articles/videos were supposed to be, ya know, posted on here. I've yet to see one.
Latest Articles - BattleForums.com Gaming Community

It appears there are 23. Unless these aren't the ones that were user created for the contest, which I don't think they are.

@emole: I don't think you can find new ps2s anymore, more than 99% are used/previously owned. I'm counting like 14 games, I have MSG2, God of War, couple ratchet and clank games, DDR (with 2 dance pads), the other stuff you probably aren't into or are smaller/lesser known games. It would probably be cheaper to buy a new/used PS2 than to get a warranty to cover one.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ i want to buy it if everything is genuine and functional the only problem is how.

im still waiting for kinkarsoo i think he has no problem shipping stuffs anywhere in the world. Can i buy your extra "new" ps2 kinkarso for 150 dollars if you have one? the extra money would be use for the shipment.

anyway if its impossible then i will just take the money and try to buy a discounted ps2 here or i will just buy a new shoes. ^^

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
^ i want to buy it if everything is genuine and functional the only problem is how.

im still waiting for kinkarsoo i think he has no problem shipping stuffs anywhere in the world. Can i buy your extra "new" ps2 kinkarso for 150 dollars if you have one? the extra money would be use for the shipment.

anyway if its impossible then i will just take the money and try to buy a discounted ps2 here or i will just buy a new shoes. ^^
You shouldn't have a problem buying a used ps2 in any non-3rd world country.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
They still sell them at Best Buy...

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
I'd buy a modded PS2 if I were you emole.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
id buy that but the problem is where and i dont know anyone here who would sell their ps2 for much lesser price. The brand new ps2 here cost at 220 - 250 dollars.

hey you won 100 dollars tKer, congrats. what will you do with it or buy?

anyone else? ok i think i will just submit my contact detail in a few hours to claim my prize.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
Probably an external harddrive since I was going to buy one this weekend anyways.
I'm not a console gamer but if I had $150 I would probably put $20 on top of it to buy a Nintendo DS. This is after PayPal's fees of course.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i have my first external hd with only 80 gig capacity and it cost exactly 150 dollars. 0.0

the psp prize was nice as well. so who won the xbox360 and psp?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
@emole: I don't think you can find new ps2s anymore, more than 99% are used/previously owned.
They still make PS2 just not top priority. Sony gave the PS2 and now the PS3 a 10 year commitment.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
just FYI, if anyone who won prizes 10-14 dont want there hosting plans, ill be more than glad to take them off your hands :)

You likely won because you put forth the effort to get all your points tallied up and what not.

I mean, I'm pretty sure I posted 250-400 times during this contest, which woulda landed me roughly in the top 10, bumping you out, if I actually submitted my ponint totals. I'm sure theres a handful of other users that are in the same boat.
thats why i think its funny that i won.