-An -O.K- idea-

cronz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzvault.com
:shoot Is it possible to make a moduel that prevents the other person 2 see you on the map and party list cause if it is possible it would be cool to scam peoples ANNI.. Cause there is a good way to trade it on ACT2 near the Stepz and then when u walk up 2 finish the trade your friend can come through the DOOR and take there shit.... WELL i really dont think so but its worth a TRY...... DONT get MAN its only i question

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
im pretty sure its impossible to do unless you make the victim download the module. it would all be clientside i believe...so youd have to make ur victim dl the program.

but im not the programer here...better get a second opinion.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
If the server knows were you are, other clients will know where you are too (unless they downloaded a clientside prog that hides you as Dragn said) ... if you can make the server belive you are somewhere else (i.e you left the game) this would be possible

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
then could u make the server temporaily think u are still say on other side of map?untill the next client update or w/e it called.cause if u can and last long enough u can run over and grab the item

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
if the server lags that would probably be possible ... problem is that you're connected to other clients THROUGH the server ---> if it lags you'll lag too :(

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
and if ur desynced from the server you cannot pick up items even if standing next to them as the server didnt get the packets(data) that u moved towards these items and so the server will think u are on the otehr side of the map, and it will not allow u to pick items... wait a few seconds and then ur screen wil flash and ur gonna sync with the server again, instantly teleporting you to the location which the server last "saw" you

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the 5 to exit is a maphack feature...

although i'm wondering if it'd be possible to de-sink your victum from the server?

he thinks he's on the other side of the map when in reality he's standing right by you....
drops the item and doesn't see it fall

i'll await the x-pert opinions lol