An apology

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
As you probably have noticed, we've been experiencing some problems for the last few days. A few days a go, a Staff member's password was obtained, and mass damage was done to the forums. In order to fix the damage that was done, we had to restore through a backup. On a lighter note, the Asylum is once again fully intact, and no member accounts have been lost.

More importantly though, I'd like to give everyone who visits BF my sincere apology. I understand that rollbacks can be extremely annoying...but sometimes it's the only option that can be done to fix the problem. There's always someone who will want to wreck what others enjoy...and we just have to deal with that. AS of right now, our current staff is working hard on making sure this will never happen again. Things will be changed, mostly for the staff...but we want you to know that we honor everyone that visits and contributes to BF.

On another note..

We are also very aware that BF hasn't exactly been as interesting as it's use to. This is also being worked on between our staff. However, the staff alone cannot make BF perfect, so we encourage everyone and anyone to give us your feedback. If you think BF needs something, in particular...feel free to message I or one of the other admins. We are more than pleased to receive feedback...and we'll take any suggestions/feedback very seriously.

So, in short...we're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused..and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

-RoaCh

L

Laharl

I've recently been talking to you with a few ideas I had, and a few things that I feel need changed. One of which (If it was already implemented at least) would've softened the blow recently.

Jenny, it's generally better that the asylum is 'larger' because then it looks more active. And you've been pwned.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Jenny got pwned - and Jim Morrison is not Staff. I could get used to this XD

But.... Why did my avatar change but everything else stayed the same, I know it wasn't like that when I was iLink. And Miles, better find that avatar again XD

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Roach said:
We are also very aware that BF hasn't exactly been as interesting as it's use to.
Cause people are either lazy and/or just don't seem to care.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Cause people are either lazy and/or just don't seem to care.
That seems to be the case..atleast partially. There's alot more to it than just that, but yes..

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
you need to mass email and inform everyone that the server is back up roach, or i doubt you will get them back.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mmmhmm...was already planning on it tonight.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
make sure you turn off the forums a few minutes before and after you do it.

uBpVash

Reaction score
So did the Nezmod accounts get deleted/rolled back? My account seems to have lost all its characters. :/ Or is this a temporary thing?

L

Laharl

The Nez Mod character deletion was not, in any way, related to the general Battleforums rollback. It was caused by the update we did.

By the way, Battleforums is just as interesting as ever to me.

uBpVash

Reaction score
Ok, where do I find the update for nez? These forums are a bit odd to me, and I can't find a way to track my posts, to see if some one replied to another thread of mine..

-Edit- Okay I found the post thing, now for the patch. o_O