Altered Starcraft?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Well, it's not that they're WarCraft heros. They're not single-unit armies.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
If you know what you are doing, WC ones arn't either. :p But I see your point. I still won't use them, I'll just mass something else and hope I win that way.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
Azrael, why making Ultralisks with less price?
All the original units are cheaper.. the Zerg ones anyways. Offhand, drones are 40 minerals :p I think all the races might cost less though, I don't remember. I tweaked them all slightly though, in one way or another.

Yeah, the heroes definitely aren't one-man armies. They aren't that great. Not using them won't effect your chances of winning, especially against normal races. Using them might increase your probability to win, but not using them will just leave you at your normal state.. other players heroes aren't powerful enough to win them the game if you know what you're doing and are good at normal melee :p

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'm not good at either, so it's a sure bet I'll be losing more now. :p But if I can have fun with you guys, thats all I want. It's not like the loss goes on my record or anything, so I don't mind at all. It's better then leaving since the game was weird, like Static did. But I don't blame him, SC2 is pretty weird. I can play Alt. SC though, and still lose but it's just fun playing with the bonuses. :)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
-Azrael666- said:
All the original units are cheaper.. the Zerg ones anyways. Offhand, drones are 40 minerals :p I think all the races might cost less though, I don't remember. I tweaked them all slightly though, in one way or another.

Yeah, the heroes definitely aren't one-man armies. They aren't that great. Not using them won't effect your chances of winning, especially against normal races. Using them might increase your probability to win, but not using them will just leave you at your normal state.. other players heroes aren't powerful enough to win them the game if you know what you're doing and are good at normal melee :p
Not if you count the Queen Infestor :p

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Man I love that unit :) But as you proved when I used it against you, it can easily be raped by fast air like wraiths and valks, and even when all your infantry has been infested, mechs make short work of an underdeveloped Zerg base ;)