All Hail Flaming

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
yeh hail flaming blah blah blah *dances around flaming shrine of flaming

o ya and Aris is my hero

my stupid sorc is stupid can you fix it so you leave the game when you have about 50 health?...it leaves when my sorc has like 7000 health...lol j/k...more like 200 and thats so early..stupid sorc

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah me too also Can make it not leave when its lightning enchanted ect(Im Useing HydraNova Script) and i dont seee part called IMune stuff

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if you guys are using the sorc script i am. sh-demon sorc script then yeah you can. you prolly can in the others too but since i dont have those i cant copy/paist the line from it to show you... here's the line you need to edit. ive set mine to 100. the default was 300 i think.

// If you have less life than this, disconnect
var chicken=100;

you can set it to any health you want. i wouldnt advise you to set it below 100 though. its not completely accurate. if pindle does a 200dmg hit on you when you have 150 health you will die before it has a chance to disconnect you.

EDIT: WOOT!!! 200th post. :) catchin up to you flammin. :p

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i will have skuzzy set urs to -500 if that ever happens,either that or i will delete them myself

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Flaming_cows
i will have skuzzy set urs to -500 if that ever happens,either that or i will delete them myself
yeah you HAVE to cheat to beat me. sore looser. :p

NewPosts

New threads