A new trick with your workers

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Tiger_shark said:
this trick isn't new...it has been here forever...

btw...this "trick" is illegal on gaming servers like NG-i, WGTour, or PGTour...cause it is too cheap and cannot be stopped in TvZ unless the zerg goes really fast sunkens (which never happens)... u do this trick = lifetime ban
Quoted for ignorance, WGT and PGT have no servers, Tour=tournament tour = tournament hosters. All on Battle.net servers.

pyro_kin

Reaction score
lol dude this is waste of money and useless, beside 1 seige or somethin could wipe all out

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
tell me how they can have tanks when game starts(assuming this thread = do this in the beinging)

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I do that all the time.... =\ Its not new, its stupid, thats why you don't see it often. lol ;p

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Yellow used workers to win his games. lol :)

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Terrible idea. if the enemy has just one seige tank in seige mode, one shot kills all your precious harvesting units. not a good strat for any map

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
The Final Vulture said:
Terrible idea. if the enemy has just one seige tank in seige mode, one shot kills all your precious harvesting units. not a good strat for any map
Can you produce a Siege Tank in the first couple minutes of a game?:ufo

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
i was going to say that.. i think it's generally an early game strat, lol.. i cant imagine an hour into a really intense game you see all of your opponents workers trying to walk into your base

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol i guess you are right, but if you really try, you can get the tank in around 5 mins if you devote all your resources