A challange to pyro junky (accept or die)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i challange you pyro junky to a duel using a custom charecter from a game. You will accept there is no yes or no it is a challange that if you dont accept youre affriad of "one of the worst rpers"

i will use

Name : Eric Simmons the librarian
Race : space marine
Equipment : terminator armor, bolt pistol, sword, bionics, hood of heaven fire, frag grenade, krak grenade, melta bombs, and company flag
Abilities : smite instantly damages opponent.
Bio: This librarian founded the chapter Emperor's Cobra. He has fought along side every chapter flag. He has even served as a royal chamber gaurd. He has fought along with veteran soldiers such as Ronald mcdonald mcloud.

Oh yah Terminator armour simple equation

Term. Armour = nuke and point blank huge a** chinese fire work explosion can kill.

bionics Has a posibilty of getting up next turn.

oh yah noone else can join but you can route and be spectators.

Joe we will see who is a better role player now and i would advise you pick carefully

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sry i just dont like these kind of RPs besides i have nothign to prove i am the better RPer

and i will make a quote of your retardedness just to prove it

Originally posted by 90_volts_to_the_head
oh ohh oh ill join ill use
Name: Juans
Race: human
weapons: a silver cane and a platinum sword
hieght:6'10"
disabilities: dust allergies)
wow you sure are a good role player i could never beat you.

besides even if you were betetr then me at role playing (wich your not) i really wouldnt care. so you best find yourself someone else to fight with cuz im doen with you.

also if you think im afraid to fight you in this you can just go ahead and think that i will not say anything to try and make you think otherwise because the reality is that i just dont feel like wastign my time fighting you or tryign to win this little argument because your a little gay 12 year old who thinks he can possibly be better then me at soemthing.

also you can post about me all you like, and put anythign you want in your sig and custum title its just showign what a fag you truly are

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
no offense, but you both aren't exactly the best, no really. I'm not kidding. Not trying to be mean or anything, but thats the way the cookie crumbles...

((editted to reduce severity of my statement))

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Pyros better i think... I dont like how 90 talks anyways. And he doesnt have much imagination. ( Terminator armor, I think thats from terminator and all those things not from your own ideas i think...) He needs to learn Grammar. I wonder how old he is... 9 years old?

Reaction score
i laugh at your patheticy. (yes it is a word) did u ever think that i dont use grammar in professional writing or talking to adults. And i am a very good rper. You never have seen my serieous (damn i cant spell that right) rping. i am better than you pyro. Just admit im better than you. and dude joe your spelling is worse than me. I can do a hole hell of alot more things than you joe.

oh yah terminator armour is from warhammer if any of you knerw anything about games other than computer games you would no what they are.

and pyro i have a hole hell of a lot more insults

pyro burn in hell asshole well goodbye

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No warnings this time around, but the flames are getting way out of hand. I'll require a PM from both of you ever want to continue this thread (pyro and 90). I don't know why/if you would, but I leave you that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads