600 signs you play too much Diablo 2 LoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
256. You make acrdboard cutouts of monsters from D2 and throw darts(blade snetrys)at them and hold stake knives(Claws)and start slicing at them.

Ive acually done that before and its quite fun
:)

~DemonicPyro~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
257. you are scared to walk out a city bcuz u think someone will pk you
258. you hear the "hostility" sound in your head every now and then (happened to me after i played D2 for 6 hours straight one weekend lol)

Nissenoll

Member!
Reaction score
260. One of these points is correct with you (about half of them for me)
BTW my friend draw a pic of a baby diablo It's pretty good.

UnforgivinAngel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
6: you think your sister is a assassin
well I do think my sister is trying to assasinnate me. Dose that count lol. Well ofcourse I have thought this sence I was 5. im 16 now.

261: every place you go where you see the diablo Box you pick it up and look at the fold out cover and or back.

~DemonicPyro~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
262. if u have to share time with a sibling and u blackmail them for more computer time (my friends bro blackmails him for D2 time, sad isnt it?)
263. you are hungry or thirsty but u r too busy doing baal runs or mfing to get up and get food or a drink

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
264: You start comparing games to Diablo 2 (For instance Rogue Spear vs D2)

meanacer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
number 263 has appealed to me, i now have a small refridgerator in my bed room so i never have to leave it...kinda sad.

don't know if this one was said but

265. you give your friend a t-shirt that says arkanine's valor on it for his birthday

266. while walking with your friends in the hall at school one day you here kids say " i found sigons full set yesterday!" and you look at your friends and say " NOOB" and walk away laughing

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
267. You go to the mountains and you help someone who is getting attacked by porcipines and vultures (first guest monsters i faced on the bloody foothills.)

268. You tape and glue sharp glass to your body so that you can have a thorns effect on your attackers or bullies.

269. You play Killswitch and when you hide behind a box to take cover, you ask yourself "is there unique armor in that box?"

270. You kill yourself hoping your corpse will rise up from the dead and kill humans

lexigirl

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you find stones and place them in your cloths thinking that you will be faster and even indestructable

SilentReapr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
272: You go to Michael's Jordan's front lawn and pick up the stones and put them on your finger, thinking it will give you "25% extra mana and 1+ all skill levels"

273: You kill yourself in the hopes seeing Tyreal.

274: You live to 99 years old and start calling dead people noobs

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
278: When you refuse to have intimate sessions with your g/f becuase you rather play d2.(done it before)

279. When you compare every girl to a amazon ,sassy, or sorc exp. Wow she looks lie kasorc..and thatsa hot zon over there)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Its 275 and 276, wrong #s

277. You live in the jungle hoping you become one with the fetish

278. You step away from cows and use guns because you think the cow is the king and will send out electrical bolts

279. You build a rubber sword and quit school to go on a quest to hunt Diablo who you think is the pizzaboy.

Black Widdow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
281. in arguments you win you slap the person in the face and say pwned as you do it

282. you can tell what kind of character a friend is making by the look in his eyes. (done that one before, it went something like this "chad are you making ANOTHER druid"

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
283. You go in PK games with your CC and start talking shit.

putanginamo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
284: You go into Korean hell games (back in the .08 days) and type this:

asdklfaskldjf;klasdjfl;kasjdfl;kasjdfkljasdflkjasl;dkfj;askldfj;klsdfjksjfaskldfjalskdjfl;askdfj;laksdjfl;kasdjf;lksdjf;klsdjf;klsjdfkljs;dlfkja;skldfj;aklsdjfl;kasjdf;laksdjf;lkasjdf;klajsdf;klajsd;flkj;asldkfj;lskdfj;lksdjfl;aksdjf;lkasdjfkl;sdjf;klsdjf;kjasdfas;kldfj;askdjf;klasjd;flka;alskdjf;laksjdf;klasjdf;laskjdfl;aksjdf;klasdjfklasjdfl;kasjdf;laksjdfkasjdfkasjdf;klajsd;flkja;sldkfjal;skdfjl;aksdjf;laksdjf;laksdjf;klasdjf;laskd

It looks funny in act 4 cuz the pandamonium fortess is small and after you type that all you can see is a sea of tp's. Then you start talking shit and everyone goes hostile.

285: You get your workplace doing a diablo theme monthly sales contest and every Friday's contest is called a duel.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
286. You make sites about Diablo (like what you found, your characters, etc)

-Sh1Ft-

=) - (=
Reaction score
lol i played d2 a while once, then went to school and i prooved the teacher wrong or something (forget it was like a year ago) And im like "OWNED"

@topic
You think cows with mad cow are the cow king

ChrisH36

Reaction score
287. You make a sheet of paper with everyone's names from your class, then you consider this as your alliance sheet. So when you go hostile, you write dueling swords and you use your tape recorder to play the noise.

288. You go into Game Design so you can make a 3D version of Diablo 2

289. You decide to paint all your bullies different colours (palette swapping.) so you can make them different species of monster

290. You yell at your friend because he wants you to play Diablo 2 when you should be reading the Driver's Handbook or doing your hobby.

I find it hard to leave Diablo 2 when I play, i started at 8:00 and i ended at 12:30 AM on a school day. I need to make myself less distracted with my surrondsings :D, this relates to 290 so i am not bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.