Zero Punctuation

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah, i watch his stuff every week, he's hilarious. Plus, he lives in Australia :D

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Heh, Metal Gear Sold 4: Another game with super heavy duty hype, yet has flaws.

LOL @ the fact the dialogue was mostly just a sea of words and you couldnt understand ****.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
heh, Metal Gear Sold 4: Another Game With Super Heavy Duty Hype, Yet Has Flaws.

Lol @ The Fact The Dialogue Was Mostly Just A Sea Of Words And You Couldnt Understand ****.
Wat ?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I just watched the MGS4 review. I guess i can agree somewhat, there is tons of dialogue. But then again, some people are into that, and if you've played the previous games then this game is definitely for you.

Hell, he hated SSBB, haha.

ChrisH36

Reaction score

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Welcome to last year.

HE doesn't go to in-depth for a review I can accurately use to determine if i am going to buy or download a game. Otherwise Yahtzee is pretty hilarious.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't really think that's his aim, either....he's primarily popular because he puts together funny reviews, and he's going to stick with it so long as the escapist keeps paying the bills.

I tend to use gamespot or ign for my reviews though..

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i use game rankings or metacritic rather have an average and its amusing to see how long a game can stay number 1 on game rankings.

MGS4 is great but he got some points right. there is a lot of dialog/long cut scenes. the story is good but its kinda odd since it makes some elements of the story set up a a long time ago.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Welcome to last year.

HE doesn't go to in-depth for a review I can accurately use to determine if i am going to buy or download a game. Otherwise Yahtzee is pretty hilarious.
His earlier ones were funny but theres a select few that are really funny, and the recent ones are some of the best. A good deal of people don't know what it is, so I wondered if you guys did or not. :D

ChrisH36

Reaction score
i use game rankings or metacritic rather have an average and its amusing to see how long a game can stay number 1 on game rankings.
It kinda is, usually they are like LOL SSBM AND BIOSHOCK #1. But I usually use my own thoughts to tell me which game is #1 and which one isn't.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah just make up you're own damn mind. I hardly ever read reviews. Yahtzee always brings up valid points and really focuses on the small things that didn't really annoy and makes you hate those things, hahaha. There are games he did like though, like CoD4 for example, and of course; The Orange Box.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Don't forget Yahtzee does this for entertainment. So not everything he says has some effect.

There are probably people that like Metal Gear Solid for what it is, regardless if the same crap is done over a span of 4 games.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
And the hilarious thing is no one gave two ****s about MGS3 when it came out, everyone was creaming over other better PS2 titles, but when the PS3 comes out, and everyone realizes es all the other games are ****, Sony hype machine and MGS4 is hyped to massive proportions.