ZC, 33mins 43 seconds, can you beat that?

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i wasn't playing 53 zones but i was playing another zone control game. we did very well :) it was 2-2-1 my partner and i were on the top left and the solo guy was bottom right. first we scouted a little and i kinda baited :) teal had a few sunkens around so we as he went after the other 2 guys at the bottom, i focus on on the ppl to our right.
but then the guys from the bottom started a huge counterattack and teal started to lose a few sunkens but i managed to do a flanking attack. the guys on the right were killed , then i finished off the guys below us, ironicly the guy going solo was the last one to leave :)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ill own you all in marine zon control, or even hydra for that matter.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i rather marine zone control, i liek to cheat :D

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
AgentGOD said:
that record is a peice of shit, i could own that.
Try reading the thread before you post. It helps you not make an ass out of yourself more often.
coRtALoS said:
I also wanted to point out that the replays are totally messed up. It never shows us expanding or anything. It just shows us all sitting there with like 300-400+ minerals not upgrading or moving our overlords.

I ****ing hate that. We haven't been able to watch UMS replays since what? The 1.00 patch? Why the hell did they have to do that? :(

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
b/c if we could watch UMS then nobody would ever watch the melee ones

i rather marine zone control, i liek to cheat :D
how you cheat?

man only thing i can think of, is mass everybody